《 Summer Love 》

OKAY ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER UNFINISHED ONE SHOT IM SO SORRYYY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS TBH BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO THEN I WILL BUT ENJOY AND IM SORRY

"I love you so much" I whispered. Calum was straddling me while my hands were laying on his waist.

In a week he's leaving me forever. Him and his family are going to the U.S. because Calums dad got a job up there. I'll never see him for another 3 years. When he turns 18 im gonna by him a plane ticket so he can move in with me. Or at least that's what im hoping.

Alot can happen in 3 years. What if he finds another love? What if he can't contact me? What if he forgets about me?

Me and Calum have been best friends ever since kindergarten. There's never been a day where we never see eachother. Hell, we live right next to eachother. Without my baby right next to me, I might go crazy.

My mum says that we 'dont know what love is' or that we are 'too young' , but I know that's a lie. Every time I look at Calum I get these feelings in my stomach that I can't explain.

"I love you too" he mumbled and his his face in my neck. I smiled and held him tighter.

We've only been dating since the beginning of this summer. I asked him out finally and he said yes.

He lifted his head and looked down at me. A small tear rolled down his face but I was quick to stop it with my sleeve. "Hey, why are you crying love?" I said quietly.

He shook his head laid on my chest. "Im gonna miss you so much Mikey" he intertwined our hands and cried into my chest. I rubbed his back and looked up at the ceiling, trying so hard not to burst out in tears.

"I love you Calum" I whispered into his hair. "So much"

I let a few tears fall and started to cry with the small boy. "Mikey promise me that you won't forget me, you can't forget me" he said as a tear rolled down his face. I cupped his cheeks and let a couple of tears fall as well. "Baby I promise I wont"

"I just get so scared Michael, I don't want to leave you." He said, more tears leaving his eyes. I shook my head. "I don't want you to find someone, then leave me. I don't want you to forget me. "

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX
AND REQUEST XX