《 Sick 》

Woahhhh where have I been???? I'm sickkkk guys, I've stayed home 4 days in a row. So almost a week🤒
So I just based this off of my sickness because why not?

Calums POV

My throat was burning, my nose was stuffy and my head hurt so badly. It was only 4 in the morning and I've gotten no sleep. Michael was lightly snoring with his face buried in my neck. I don't wanna wake him. He's so at peace when he's sleeping.

I turned over to face the pale boy and I lightly shook him. "Mikey" I croaked. It hurt to talk. "Michael" I said a little more clear, still shaking him. He raised his periced eyebrow and opened his eyes slowly. "What's wrong?" He said and sat up.

"I can't sleep" I said quietly. He felt my head and I'm guessing it was hot. "Jeez Cal, you're buring up"

"I don't feel good" he looked at me and then got up. "I'll go make you some tea okay?" I nodded and he disappeared out of the room.

When Michael came back he held two cups and sat in bed with me. He handed me the mug before speaking. "How long have you been up?" He said as he took a sip of his tea.

"I never slept" he looked at me with sympathy and rubbed my back. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner love?" He said and kisses my head gently. "I didn't wanna bother you" I shrugged.
"Babe, you could never" he said. "What hurts?"

"My throat, my nose is all stuffy, and my head" I said quietly, scared to talk any louder because it hurt. "I'm sorry baby" he said and leaned into me, I pulled away and looked at him, "No mikey you'll get sick too" he shook his head and kissed me anyways. "Then you can take care of me when I'm sick" I laughed and kissed him again before finishing off my tea and laying back down.

Michael did the same and I laid my head on his chest. "Mikey?" I whispered.
"Hm?" He mumbled with his eyes still closed. "Will you sing to me?"

I looked up at him and he nodded and started to sing. His voice always soothed me. It's like it put me In a calm place.

"Cause maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up

Or maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up
Maybe I fell in love when you woke me up"

And that night I fell asleep peacefully.

¤

One week later

"Cal" i heard someone whisper "cal baby" I opened my eyes to see michael above me. "Hm?"

He sat up in the bed until I finally got up. " what's wrong mikey?" He shook his head and looked at me.

"You were right" he said. I raised my eyebrow and looked at the green haired boy. "About what?"

"I'm sick"

-

Pleaseeeee give me some feedback!

This one is complete shit but it's coolllll

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx