《 Bands 》

This is just a short one bc why not?

-

"No Calum, Blink 182 is way better than State Ramps" I said and turned up the radio as 'Josie' was playing. Calum gasp and turns off the radio.

"State Champs! It's State Champs Mikey!" I chuckled at him and patted his knee "You're just mad because they are better than Neck Deep" he said and folded his arms.

"Woah woah woah, Neck Deep is the shit Cal" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and smiled a bit.

"Yeah okay they are" he admitted. I smiled in victory and turned the radio up.

"All Time Low sucks ass though" I said and looked over at my hurt boyfriend.

"You take that back" he said. I laughed and shook my head. "They sound like any other pop band out there Cal!"

"Michael they aren't pop, they are 'pop punk'" I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Im just messing with you baby" he pouted but soon cracked a smile.

"No no no it's fine, because Sum 41 sucks." I was the one who gasp and looked at him.

"Okay okay well, Bring Me The Horizon sucks" I said and smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't even like them Mikey" he laughed.

"Shit" I muttered and turned my gaze back to the road. "Panic! At The Disco sucks then" he shook his head.

"Brendon Urie is hot though!" He said and slapped my arm playfully.

"Yeah true" I muttered and looked back at him.

"Wanna know who really sucks?" Calum said and looked back at me. I raised my eyebrows. "Who?"

"You" he simply said.

"Well you know what you do?" I said. He hummed and smiled at me.

"You swallow" he bursted out laughing and covered his mouth.

"You're so stupid" he laughed.

"Hey Calum?" I asked after a few minutes and laced our fingers together. He looked at me and smiled. "What's up?"

"Fall Out Boy still sucks ass"

-

Just something fun and short haha, I just wanna go ahead and say I love Fall Out Boy, State Champs, Blink 182, Panic! At The Disco, Sum 41, Neck Deep, and All Time Low!

I hope you enjoyed!

Please leave me some request❤

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX