《 I Just Wanna Hold You 》

So I was going to make a one shot where Michael had a girlfriend and calum liked Michael buuut inn the middle of making this I had another idea, so basically Michael and Calum can't date because of management and so they gave Michael a fake girlfriend and so ya idk how this is going to end but enjoy!xx

-
Calums POV

"Mikey?" I whispered as I went into his room. It was 12 in the afternoon and me and Michael were supposed to hang out for the day. When I opened the door he was getting dressed and just slipped on his combat boots. All I wanted to do was run over to him and kiss him.

But I can't.

I'll never be able to again.

"Hey! Calum listen, me and Britney have plans today, her parents want to meet me so can we plan to hang out another day?" he said. I sighed. Every time I want to hang out, she's always in the way. "Uhm. Y-yea" he looked at me and sighed, he knows when I'm upset. So walked over to me. "I'm sorry Cal." He sighed. My back was to the door and michael was in front of me with his hand placed on the wall behind me. I looked down. "It's okay" I was use to all of this shit. I know Michael didn't mean to hurt me but it always turned out that way.

Britney is his 'girlfriend' the girl they gave him to date so me and him can't date. We've been trying to make everything seem as normal as possible but how am I supposed to do this?

"No-fuck. No it isn't." He said and looked down. "I want to be with you again Cal. I really do, and I fucking hate management for all of this shit." I looked up at him. "I want to kiss you Mikey"

He smiled and then it soon fell. "I can't Cal-We can't" his words were failing and I knew this meant he was nervous. I took a hold of his hand and smiled slightly. "Just go Mikey"

He punched the wall near my head and I whimpered.

After that, he left.
-

"Ashton you're an idiot!" Luke yelled as Ashton tripped over air while we were in the living room watching horror movies. "Shut the fuck up Hemmimgs" he said and chuckled.

They were cuddled up on the sofa with Ashton sprawled out and lukes head on his chest sleeping soundly.

Yea their dating. They are just way better at hiding it then me and Mikey were.

"Cal have you heard from Mike?" Ash said. I looked up from the floor. "Uh no he-He's still with Britney"

"I'm sorry mate"

"It's cool. I'm fine"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"Cal"

"Ash"

Ashton shook his head and started to play with Lukes hair. "Does he know how you feel?"

"Jesus fucking christ Ashton am I in therapy?!" I yelled. I was getting frustrated. I want Michael.

Luke stirred in his sleep and Ashton kept rubbing his back to try and put him back to sleep. That just pissed me off more.

"Could you maybe keep it down? I'm just trying to be a good friend" I shook my head and got up. To walk to my room.

I was getting tired of people talking about me and Michael. I want Michael to hold me I want to love him but I can't. And it hurts.

"Cal" I heard a knock on my door. "Go away Ash"

The door clicked open and I froze when I felt arms around my waist and lips to my neck. "Michael" I sighed and turned around to fully hug him.

I felt so safe in his arms. Like they were a shield to society. Like nothing else mattered.

"They told me everything babe" he said. My stomach fluttered at the nickname and hugged him tighter .

I didn't realize I was crying until Michael pulled away slightly and it revealed a tear stained mark on his flannel. "I'm so sorry" he whispered and caressed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him again. "Let's just" I sniffled and pulled away. "Let's forget about this okay?"

He nodded and held my waist. I'd be lying if I told you i didn't have butterflies in my stomach.

Michael's phone rang.

"Hello?" He said. "H-Hey babe" he looked at me and saw the hurt in my eyes and sighed. "Yea Brit that's fine" my heart broke from the nickname. "Okay-Yea love you t-too"

I looked down and then back up at Mikey. "I have to-"

"Just go"

"Calum you know I don't want it to be like this-"

"Please Michael just go" I whimpered, and then he left.

-

That night I got no sleep. All I could hear was Michael and Britney laughing in the living room and I couldnt keep the tears from spilling from my eyes.

Michael and Britney have been 'dating' for almost 5 months. It hurt me every single day to see them. Michael says that he doesn't love her but I think it's all lies.

I got snapped out of my thoughts from yelling.

"Leave!"

The voices were muffled but I definitely heard that. I heard shattering and jumped to my feet and into the living room.

Michael was on the couch with his head in this hands and I heard sniffling.

"Mikey?" I whispered from the doorway. He looked up and his frown turned into a slight smile. "Hey" he croaked out.

I sat next to him on the couch and looked at the less in front of me.

There was shattered glass everywhere.

"What happened?" I said after a while of sitting there.

"Brit-Britney she uh" he paused and buried his head in his hands and sighed. "Its stupid. "

I rubbed his back and chuckled. "Mikey what happened?"

"She was talking about you" he said and looked at me. "I couldnt take it so i got mad and threw things"

He leaned his elbows on his knees and I leaned my head on his back.

"It's okay Mikey"

"I love you Cal"

"I love you too"

He leaned back and took my face in his hands. "I just wanted to hold you and kiss you, and love you, and take you out so people know you're mine " He put his forehead on mine . "Can I kiss you?" He said "please."

I nodded and he leaned in and captured my lips.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

-

Yayyyy I kinda liked this one c:

Did you guys like it???