《 I Love You 》

Heey so like this is kinda based on the Instagram video that Michael posted of him and his girlfriend kissing on New Years, if you haven't seen it you are very lucky dude. I cried.... bc....malum.

But hopefully this short one shot will make you feel better❤

-

Calums POV

Me and Michael were sitting on the couch cuddling and I was casually scrolling through Instagram while he was watching TV.

I came across a video of Michael kissing his 'girlfriend' on New Years. The girlfriend they gave Michael to hide our relationship.

I knew that me and Michael weren't going to be able to hang out on New Years because it would be too 'suspitious' they say. So he had to hang out with her.

My heart dropped and I kept watching it over and over until Michael saw me and caught on. "Babe what are you-" he stopped and sighed. "Calum" he said.

"I'm fine." I said and scrolled past the picture. He kept looking at me and I saw tears rimming his eyes. "I wanted it to be you" he admitted.

I stood up and wiped my tears. "Bullshit" I spat and tried to stop more tears from coming. He got up with me and wiped my eyes. "Calum you know how management is okay?" He said.

I shook my head. "Yea but you didn't have to post it and have that long ass caption." I said and looked everywhere but him.

"Calum for fucks sake, they made me!"

"They don't have to 'make' you do anything!" I yelled back, ten times louder. The room fell silent and I choked a sob. Michael all of the sudden hugged me and cried with me.

"I just wish we dont have to hide" I cried. He pulled away and held my face. "I know baby" he said. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I wasn't thinking and they made us kiss so it'd seem real and all I could think of was you I promise and I wanted to kiss you baby, that's all I wanted. " he rambled.
"I wanted you to be my new years kiss"

I smiled slightly and kissed him "I'm sorry I overreacted" I said while leaning my forehead on his.

"You had every right to okay?" He whispered. "I love you"

"I love you too Mikey"

-

It's short but it's something lol

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX