《 Curious 》

Requested by 5sosfannnnn you always have the best ideas 💞💞
Im sorry this is so late but I hope you enjoyed!

"Mikey?" I said quietly and looked over at the pale boy. He raised his eyebrows and looked over at me.

We were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching American Horror Story. Lately I felt like Michael was getting tired of me.

It was the little things he did, like he would get out of bed super early and never wake me up anymore. Or he would never say ' I love you ' anymore and it scared me. It was like he didn't like me anymore.

I always thought it was a stupid thing to talk about though but tonight, I felt like I had to.

"Yes love?" He said and looked at me concerned.

I sighed and say up from where I was previously laying in his arms. "D-do you still like me?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and I panicked. "I mean I don't know I just feel like lately Ive been annoying and you don't love me anymore. And I maybe gained weight but ill-I'll get skinnier Mikey , Im sorry im like this I just l- I don't know im scared to lose you and-"

Next thing I knew his lips were on mine in no time. I felt him smile in this kiss as my hand went to his cheeks and his went to my waist. This kiss was so passionate but so gentle at the same time.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked and smirked.

I smiled and looked down. "Yeah but im not completely clear on it" I smirked and looked up at him " can you tell me again?"

He laughed and kissed me again. This time pulled away quicker. "I do love you though cal" he said. "Why would you ask that baby?"

"I dont know you've just been so distant lately" I whispered. "I don't know im sorry"

He shook his head quickly and looked at me. "No babe, honestly I've been so stressed about this new album and the band and us"

I looked at him confused. "Us?"

He smiled and nodded. "I wanna come out Calum." He whispered.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist.

"I love you so much Calum and in want the world to know" he said and hugged me tighter. I smiled and buried my head in his shoulder.

I can't put into words how much I love this boy.

-

I hoped you enjoyed!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX
AND REQUEST XX