《 Never Be Alone 》

Summary: Michael feels alone but Calum cheers him up.
-

Michaels POV

I sat on the couch while the boys were playing Fifa. Today was one of those days where depression takes over me. I dont know why, i wish i did but i dont. Calum keeps looking back at me to make sure im okay.
I get up and go to the bathroom and blocked out they're yells. I shut the door and look at my reflection. I have dark circles under my eyes and my red hair is fading. I feel like shit.

"Mikey?" I heard calum whisper. "Please come out" i pulled my hair and let out a groan. "Ill be out in a little bit" i heard him sigh and walk away. I dug into my pockets and pulled out my ciggerettes.

I got one out and lit it. I inhaled the smoke and let it burn my throat. I gazed back at my reflection. My Iron Maiden shirt reaked of smoke and alcohol and my eyes were red from all the crying ive done.

I just feel so alone. Which is so selfish. Im in one of the best bands in the world and have the best fans. But i feel so lonley.

I put out my ciggerette and make my way to my bedroom praying that calum wont be in there. I dont want pity. Sure enough there he was sitting on my bed with his back to the headbored playing on his phone. He looked up at me amd smiled. "Hey"

"Hey" i said quietly. He got up and walked up to me. "Dont. Please"
He looked hurt and held my hands. "Michael what happened?" He said. I shook my head and looked everywhere but at him. He cupped my cheeks and made me look into his eyes. "Mikey"

"I-i dont, cal-calum i dont know" i stuttered. I felt a tear fall from my face. "I dont" i finally looked into his eyes.

He led me to the bed and i sat down on the edge of it staring blankly at the floor. Calum sat next to me and held my hand. "Did you take your pills?" He said.

"I shouldnt have to"

"Yes you should"

"I dont want to have to rely on pills to make me happier" i said quite loudly. He looked at me and frowned.

I know i was being a douche bag. I know im being selfish and annoying. I hate myself because of it. I started to tug at my hair but calum stopped me. "Stop!" He yelled and pulled my hands away.

Calum sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "You know you can talk to me Mikey" i nodded but never let my eyes leave the floor. "Michael please look at me, at least say something."

"What do you want me to say!?" I yelled. He flinched and i took my hand away from his. "I dont know what to say" i whispered. He stayed silent and scooted back on the bed to get into his previous position. "Im sorry" he said.

I shook my head and got up. "Im tired of feeling like this. Im tired of feeling alone. Im tired of this fucking depressing life!" I kicked the wall and calum shot up from bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his head was laying on my shoulder blade. "Please calm down love"

I choked out a sob "im sorry calum" i whimpered. He turned me around and looked up at me. "Stop Michael. Dont be sorry" i shook my head and more tears spilled out. "I just feel so alone and i know i shouldn't. I know" i sobbed. I covered my face and calum pulled me into him. "Michael im here you know that. Im always gonna be here. Okay?" I nodded and buried my face into his neck. "God i love you so much Calum"

"I love you too mikey" he said. "Please dont shut me out love." I cupped his cheeks. "Baby i could never" he looked at the floor and sighed. "You scare me when you're like that" my heart broke and i winced. "I know i do, and im sorry. Im so fucking sorry." I pressed my forehead to his and kissed him.

"Everyone has flaws Mikey" he smiled and kissed my nose. "I know baby"

And for the rest of the night we cuddled and watched re runs of The Walking Dead.

¤

YAY FLUFFFF

I hope that was good :)

I stayed home today so there might be another update!!

My throat hurts so badlyyyy ughh

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX