《 We Have To Be Quick[MY FIRST SMUT] 》

Me and my best friend have decided that we were gonna write smut for the first time. So here is my horrible, most cringy, smut ever so beware.
-

Michaels POV

"Mikeyyyy I'm bored" Calum said from the other side of the couch. "Luke and Ash should be here soon babe" i chuckled and let my eyes wander back to my phone.

"Okay but I'm bored now" he said "lets go somewhere, do something" I wiggled my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes.

"We won't have time for that babe" he snickered and kissed my forehead before getting up. I stood up with him and put my hands on his waist. "Come on Cal, we'll be quick" I said and kissed his lips.

He moaned as my hands wandered to his bum and he pulled away. "You better be quick Clifford" he mumbled and i led him to the bedroom.

I laid him on the bed and started to unzip his pants. "Jesus fuck Michael hurry" he squealed as my hand started to rub his dick. "What do you want baby?" I whispered as I kissed his lips.

"You" he growled and i took off his shirt. "God i wish you could see yourself the way I see you" i said as i started to suck the skin right below his collarbone. His hand tangled my hair and he moaned.

"Do something Mikey" he moaned. I felt my pants tighten and I started to mentally question myself on why I still have them on.

I got my pants and shirt off and soon me and Calum were both naked. I turned him over and reached to the bedside table to grab the lube. I rubbed my finger around at his entrance and saw the muscles tighten. "You ready babe?"

He nodded frantically and started to moan as I worked the first finger in. "Add another" he mumbled and i did as i was told. As my two fingers were working in Calum I left a lovebite on his bum. I took my fingers out and earned a whimper from Calum.

I added lube to my dick and put it where my fingers previously were. His hole tightened around my dick as I pushed in. "Michael" he moaned as i pulled out only to slam back in, causing the headboard to slam against the wall. Thank God I live alone.

I felt my stomach tighten as I was pounding into Calum. "M-Mikey I'm close" he said. I nodded and buried my head into his shoulder, "Me too baby" I said in between breaths.

"Oh god Michael" he moaned as he came on me and the sheets. I soon follwed after coming deep inside Calum. We stayed like that for a moment catching out breaths.

"Michael? Calum?" I heard Luke and Ashton call out. I pulled out of Calum and kissed his lips.

"Let's get cleaned up"
-
Okay it wasn't as bad as I thought but ughhh this was complete shit but i hope you all still liked it!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX