《 I Love You Dork 》

[PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END]

-

Summary: Michael and calum get into an argument about relationships and Michael spills out his love for calum.

-

Michael's POV

"Mikey?" I heard calum call from the living room. I was in the kitchen making ramen noodles. "What's up?" I said while walking towards the younger boy.

He was on the couch cuddling with a pillow and drinking a soda. Jesus, he was beautiful, and it took me everything not to run over there and kiss him. "Steven sent a heart emoji, should I send one back or is that to much?"

My heart shattered a bit at that. Steven was a guy Calum was 'talking' to. All he does is play Calum and it pisses me off. "Uhm. Uh I don't know cal just do whatever" I said and walked back into the kitchen.

I picked up my phone and started to play music. My speakers were blasting Sum 41 and Blink 182 and I had no idea that Calum walked into the kitchen behind me. "Mikey are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I said while getting my noodles out of the microwave.

He grabbed my arms and turned me around. "Michael no you're not. What's wrong? What did I do?" His eyes were getting glossy and I knew what was coming next. Calum gets super emotional if he thinks he has done something wrong. "Is this about Steven?"

I slammed my ramen noodles down causing some of the water to spill. "Yes! It is! Are you fucking happy now?!" I screamed and he flinched.

"That's all you do is talk about God damn steven!" Calum backed away.

"Well I'm sorry that I found someone who I love and you're still single!" He yelled. The more words he said the more pissed off I got.
"You dont love him Calum! You never have! How can you love someone you barley know?"

He looked down and walked upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door. I walked up to the door and knocked loudly. "Calum stop. Let me in."

He swung the door open and he cheeks were red and he had tears spilling out of his eyes. "I'm don't Michael. You dont know me okay? And don't act like you do! Steven liked me and I like him!" He walked past me and started heading for the front door. "Calum where are you going?"

He always did this. But I couldn't let it happen this time. I had to say what I felt. He reached for the doorknob and I lost it. "I love you!" He paused and turned around. "Yea right asshole"

I walked up to him and grabbed his arms. We were face to face. "Calum I love you, I love you so much and you just don't understand to see that because you're to far up Stevens ass. He hurts you Calum and I love you. That's why when you talk about him I tense up. That's why when you're near him all I wanna do is kiss you . That's why when you get sad because of something he did I wanna slit his throat. Calum I care for you. Way more then he does." I was full sobbing now and Calum was wiping the tears away.

"Mikey" he said.

"Dont" I whispered and turned my head away "You don't like me like that I know. You 'love' Steven" i said and let more tears fall.

Calum chuckled and wiped away more tears. "What the hell is so funny?"

Before he could reply he kissed me.

Calum Hood kissed me.

He pulled away and smiled. "I love you dork"

"What?- what about Steven?" He looked down and then back up at me. "I'm desperate Mikey. I thought that he treated me right but he doesn't and you're right. You're always right"

"No I'm not" I whispered. "Not always"

"I've always loved you but I thought you hated me" my stomach dropped .

"Calum I could never hate you" I said and cupped his cheeks with my hands. "I love you so much love. I was jealous" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry" he said .

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled or said anything that I did say." He smiled and kissed me again .

"If you didn't say anything or screamed then we wouldn't be at where we are now" I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist . "True true"

"Can we just forget about this?" He said and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I have to ask one question first though" he raised an eyebrow.

"Will you be my boyfriend Calum Hood?"

"I will Michael Clifford"

_

Ahhhh I liked this one!!

I hope you guys did!

I would've wrote more but I'm hanging out with a friend today's so I have to get ready, but I still hoped you enjoyed it.
I still have more summaries for you guys to choose from so please comment which one you want me to do next!

Or comment one you want me to do!

Only ones I can't do are:

-smut (because I suck at writing it :( )

- top!Calum (because ew no)

___

But here are some of my summaries:

-

Summary #1: [My friend made this one up]
Calum is a prostitute and one night Michael finds him in the cold and brings him to his house but not for sex, basically fluff and they fall in love.

-

Summary #2:

First date c:

-

Summary #3:

Calum has a boyfriend that is abusive and Michael knows he can treat Calum better.

-

Summary #4:

Michael feels alone but Calum won't let that happen so he cheers him up.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx