《 Bad Reputation 》

Jeez it's been foreverrrrrrbdbdbb
this is also based off a Shawn Mendes song

"God, here comes the slut" some guy at my lunch table said. I looked over at him and he smirked. "Sorry mate, forgot he was your slut" he laughed along with the others.

"Why are you guys such douchebags?" I asked loudly.

"Listen man we've all seen the shit he does, hell I've seen him naked mike" Austin, one of the jocks said.

"Can we please quit talking about my boyfriend-"

"Oh yeah! His nudes got leaked junior year, I never got to see them." Nate said and looked over at me "what a shame"

"Yeah because that never fucking happened that's why" I said, getting angry.

"I swear he's slept with every guy here-"

"Enough!" I yelled, half of the cafeteria got quiet which caused Calum to look over too.

Me and Calum have been dating since the beginning of this year. He's had a rough past so people thing the worst about him. Ever since freshmen year he's had alot of boyfriends. All of them were assholes but Calum never learned his lesson. Once senior year came around I was determined that I was gonna have him and sure enough I did.

I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. I looked behind me to see Calum following. His eyes had tears in them as he got closer to me.

"Baby" I whispered and pulled him into a tight hug. "Don't listen to them" I said as he sobbed into my neck.

"You're so much better then them princess" he shook his head. I rubbed his back as I cried with him.

"No Mikey im a slut, a waste of space,  im ugly, fat, annoying, I don't even know why you're still with me" he cried. "Only thing people do is make fun of me, and tell me that im a whore, Mikey I haven't even done anything"

I grabbed his hand and led him out of the bathroom. Im leaving this shithole and taking him somewhere special.

"Mikey where are we going? We can't just leave."

I shushed him and we got into my truck. "We are going somewhere okay?" He nodded and sat back looking out the window. I could tell he was still upset so I rested my hand on his thigh.

I pulled into our spot and parked my car on the dirt road he's always loved for some reason. "Mike" he sighed and smiled.

I got out to open his door and we walked to one of the benches that was near the road. All you could see was the whole city from where we were and I knew Calum loved this place.

We sat on the bench and I wrapped my hands around him. "You shouldn't listen to them love. They don't know you like I do"

He nodded and grabbed my hand, playing with it. "I know but" he sniffled. "But they think they know so much, and, and I can't stop them mikey, they won't stop" he cried some more into my chest.

"They just don't know what you've been through" I said, hoping he will take my word and be happy again. "I just wanna leave mikey, I wanna run away" he said. "With you"

I smiled into his black hair and kissed his head. "Yeah? I would like that"

"I love you so much michael" he said and looked up at me. I captured his lips with mine and tightened my grip on his waste before pulling away. "I love you too princess"

He smiled and kissed me again. "If I didnf have you, I don't know what I would do" he whispered. I kissedhis forehead and tightened my grip on his hand.

"Well I'll always be here baby"

-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX

AND REQUEST X