《 Rainstorm 》

Michael's POV

"Mikey" I heard Calum whisper. I nuzzeled my nose in his neck and hummed. "I can't sleep"

I sighed and lifted my head to look at the clock. It was 3am and a flash of lightning lit up the whole room. Calum jumped and his under the covers. I chuckled and held the shaky boy in my arms. "Baby it's okay" I laughed. He hid his face in my chest. "I'm being stupid" he mumbled.

"No you're not love" I said and held his face in my hands. I knew how terrified Calum was with storms. He despised them.

I held Calum in my arms until I heard light snores and finally I went into a deep sleep.

¤

I woke up to the bed shaking. I opened my eyes to see Calum curled up on his side of the bed. "Babe?" I whispered and pulled him into my chest. I held him there for a while before he spoke up. "I'm sorry Mikey" he said. I shushed him before speaking.

"Do you want some tea?" I said and kissed his neck he nodded and turned over to face me. "Please?" I chuckled and slowly got out of bed.

Once I was done I walked upstairs to see Calum bundled up in the blankets snoring lightly. I tried to climb in bed slowly, trying not to disturb the sleeping boy but I fail miserably when he jumps.

"Shh, it's okay princess" he relaxes a little. "Im such a wenie" he says quietly.

I burst out laughing and hold him closer. "A wenie huh?" He nods and chuckled.

"Im 21 years old and im scared of storms. Like what?" I laughed more and kissed his forehead. "Im scared of spiders"

He shook his head. "Yea but like. Spiders are scary as fuck. Storms are- I don't know, im rambling."

Another clap of thunder roared and he squealed and buried his he's in my chest. I laughed quietly.

"Shh baby I got you"

-

I have so many unpublished oneshots so im gonna try and finish some of them and post them bc I miss posting haha.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX