《 Late Night Talks 》

"You're so beautiful" Michael said as I straddled his waist. I looked down at the pale boy and smiled. He rubbed my hips with his thumb and smiled back. I was so happy he was mine. Although management doesnt like it, we don't really care. They had to give Michael a fake girlfriend to make our relationship seem fake, but that doesn't stop us.

"I love you so much" I whispered and hid my face in his neck. "You are everything to me"

He sighed and ran his hands through my hair. "I love you too princess"

He kissed my head and pulled me closer to him, letting me slide off of him to lay my head on his chest. "What time is it?" I said, my eyes were closed and I really didnt feel like opening them. He chuckled and looked over.

"5:47am" he stated. "Why don't we ever sleep?" He laughed. I giggled and looked up at him. "I can never sleep" I said.

He held me closer and we both looked up at the ceiling. "Mikey?" I whispered. He hummed but had his eyes closed. "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

He sighed and thought for a moment. "I think- I hope that we are still together, and that we adopt a few little babies and maybe get married, I hope that the band will stick through, and even if I doesnt, me, you, Luke and Ashton will still be best friends." He simply said. I nodded and sighed. "What about you?"

"I hope we are still together" I whispered. "I don't think I could live without you Mikey" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'll always be by your side Calum, no matter what. You know that" he said. I nodded "I know but I just get scared. Im scared of losing people. Im scared that one day, everybody is going to leave me and I'll be a-alone" I whimpered.

Michael grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. "I love you so much princess, and I want you to know that I will never ever leave you, and that's a promise"

I smiled and held out my pinky. "Pinky promise?"

He linked his pinky with mine and then kissed my lips. "Pinky promise"

-

That was short but I needed something to post.

Thank you guys for the requests and votes and comments. Honestly the more votes and comments I get the more motivated I get to write so it really does mean alot. <3

Please request some more, I promise im still working on some other oneshots, im just waiting  in until the right time to write so it's not total shit.

Thanks guys ✌

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX