《 3am 》

I just hurt my knee so badly and it feels horrible but Malum makes everything better yea?
-
Michael's POV

I looked down at the sleeping boy in my arms and then looked at the clock.

3:54am

Dammit. We have to be up in almost 4 hours and I've been up all night making sure calum was getting some rest. I tightened my arms around my lovers waist and buried my head in his neck.

Times like this is what I love. Everything is so calm and quiet and it's all okay. I kiss Calums neck softly and sigh. About that time he stirs in his sleep. And lays in his back while I'm on my side looking down at him.

"Mikey you need to sleep" he says with his eyes still closed but opens them shortly after he says his statement. I lean down and kiss his lips softly. "Its" he pauses and looks at the digital clock next to the both of us. "Almost 4 in the morning love"

"I'm not 5, baby" he caresses my cheek with his thumb and smiles at me. "I know but you never get any sleep anymore Mike"

"I'll be fine" I said and kissed his lips once again. It stays quiet. Neither of us dont know what to say or can't put our thoughts into words. "Why are you even up?" He asked, trying to desperately get an answer.

Calum starts to play with my hair and I lean into his touch "you're just gonna ignore my question aren't you?" He whispered.

I stay quiet once again.

He laughed softly and he was still playing with my purple strands. "I love you" I said quietly. He smiles and leaned up to kiss me.

"I love you too" He whispered as he pulled away. I smiled and took his hand in mine. "I couldn't sleep" I mumbled as I leaned my head down to kiss his neck and let my lips linger there for a moment. "Couldn't stop thinking"

He rubbed the back of my head and I pulled away to look into his eyes. "About what love?" I shrugged and laid on my back. He turned his body so his head was laying on my shoulder and I linked our hands together. "Just stuff" I whispered. He nodded and sighed.
"Did I wake you earlier?" I mumbled. He shrugged "eh a little bit but it's okay"

Silence took over the room, neither of us knowing what to say. "I miss home Mikey" calum mumbled.

I knew he got home sick a lot. We've been on your for what felt like forever but going home wasn't an option. "I know baby" I sighed. " me too."

"Do you remember the first time we met?" He said. I laughed quietly.

"You were so obsessed with me" I joked.

He looked up at me and say up on the bed sitting criss cross. "I was not Clifford" he scolds. I lean over and turn on the little lamp in the hotel room. Calum was sorta in from of me while he was sat up so I laid my head on the back of his shoulder. "Oh whatever!" I said and kissed his shoulder. "I remember getting text message after text message and luke telling me how much you talked about me." I smiled and lifted my head, only for Calum to face me. "You're an ass" he muttered .

"I thought it was cute" I said and kissed his lips.

He smiles and looked down. "Well Michael Gordon Clifford, I would be never thought that our lives would be like this" He said smiled even more. I held his waist and kissed his temple. "I love you so much Michael"
"I love you too baby" I laid back down and he followed my actions. "We should sleep" I said. He nodded and laid his head on my chest.

"Goodnight Mikey"

"Goodnight Cal"

---

SHORT AND SUCKY I KNOW. BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS SO HERE YA GOO.

PLEASE VOTE AND/OR COMMENT

ILY Xx