《 Not So Boring Bus Ride 》

This is one I just never finished and I don't think I will, (unless you want me to of course.) But here it is because it was to good to delete tbh
-
I sigh as I sit on one of the uncomfortable seats on the school bus. I wish I could just drive myself but to bad im a sophomore.

I plug in my headphones to my phone and play Neck Deep. One of the best bands on the planet. Once Ben Barlows voice filled my ears I was finally at peace. Not worrying about anything.

After about 10 minutes of me still listening to the band, i felt someone sit next to me. I look over to see red hair and a really attractive guy. I've seen him around school but I didn't know he rode the bus.

I debated whether or not I should talk to him but my social anxiety took the best I me and I just sat back in my seat and changed the song on my playlist to State Champs.

All of the sudden I felt someone tap my shoulder. My heart stopped but I looked over to see the red head smiling at me. I took out my headphones and looked up at him.

"Hey sorry, I promise i wasn't snooping or anything I just- you listen to State Champs?" He asked, smiling.

I smiled too before answering. "Y-yeah, there one of my favorites. You like them?" I mentally slapped myself because of course he likes them.

"Yeah, what other bands do you like?"

"Neck Deep, Blink 182, Sum 41, Misfits, Sex Pistols, Knuckle Puck, the list could go on" I laughed.

"Dude you are literally one of the best people ever" he laughed. "Why have we never met before?"

I giggled and shrugged. "I didn't know you rode the bus, i see you around sometimes but if im being honest, you're kinda intimidating"

"What? How?" He asked.

"I don't know you just are" I mumbled. He laughed and looked down as silence took over us.

"I hate this bus" I said. "It's so loud and annoying" he smiled.

"We'll you seen like a cool guy, if you want I can start taking you to school once my car is fixed" he said. I blushed and nodded.

"That would be awesome. Thank you" I looked down. Michael was so hot. And he's talking to me. One of the schools losers.

-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX
AND REQUEST X