《 Mute [Part 2] 》

Part 2 to Mute!! I might get some details wrong because honestly I'm to lazy to go back and read what I wrote but I hope you enjoy!!!!!
-
Michaels POV

"I'm bound to make you talk calum" I say as we are walking around the park. "One day"

He looks up at me as we are walking through the park. He has his notebook in his hand while swinging his other hand as he walks.
It's the little things I notice about calum. The way his eyes crinkle when he laughs. The way he covers his mouth because he thinks his laugh is ugly. I don't know why I'm so attracted to Calum. But I am. He fascinates me, he sticks out and is so different from most people.

'I doubt it' he writes in his notebook. I smile down at him and returns it. "I really hope you don't mind me asking" I said as we found a bench to sit on. "Why don't you talk cal?"

He signed before writing.

'I've always thought my voice sounds funny and ugly, and idk I just don't like it. It's squeaky and annoying'

I shook my head no, "Calum you can talk to me, I just wanna hear your voice. Please " I say and give him the puppy dog eyes. He silently giggles and looks down. "Pleasee " I said. He shook his head again.

I signed for what feels like the 50th time and looked down. "Okay" I said. "Alright, well what do you wanna do now" he shrugged.
I look over and find some swings near by. "Wanna sit?" I ask as we are walking closer. He nods and we sit down. I swing slightly and calm follows my motions.

"Cal?" I said quietly, while I stop swinging. He raised his eyebrow as to tell me to keep talking. "Can I uh- can I tell you somthing?"

What am I doing. What the hell am I doing.

He nods and I proceed with my words . "Okay um I uh- I know I just met you and all but I- I like you.. like alot." I pause and look at his face and he has a straight face. "Shit- now I'm probably creepy Yea? " he quickly shakes his head and gets his notebook out.

'I like you too'

-
This is so short and I'm so sorry, honestly I just wanted a cliffhanger ending. Idek but I'm doing a part 3 XD

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! Xx