《Drown》

Not edited bc im lazy but enjoy and listen to the song! <3

-

Well I’m so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground,
Just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown.

¤

I walked slowly down the street looking at the ground. I missed Calum.
The rain fell harshly on my boots as I stepped in a huge ass puddle. At this point my tears were just mixed in with the rain.

¤

I’ve been laying in my bed wishing I had never woken, 
Begging god to rid my head of every word you’ve ever spoken.

¤

I wish I never said anything to him. I shouldve stayed quiet. I laid in bed silently crying to myself just wish I he was next to me. Wishing that I could hold him. But I cant.

¤

Broke my knuckles on the wall because I thought about the call 
Where you said you’d always love me, do you not tell the truth at all?

¤

"I love you so much Mikey!!" I chuckled and looked at the ground. "I love you too baby doll"

"You're my one and only Mike"

It was all lies. He meant none of what he said. I stood up and leaned my head against the wall. Thinking more and more about everything. Regreting so much. All the anger boiled up inside me. Soon enough I found myself punching the wall multiple times until my knuckles started to bleed.

¤

Well if I ever cross your mind, make sure you write down the times 
So I will know the moments I was eating you alive.

¤

Is he even thinking about me?

¤

Now I lay here waiting with the hope that I might find some sleep
I need some sleep tonight, 

¤

It's now 4am and I just want to sleep. I can't quit thinking about him. I keep regreting things and wishing I said something different. Why did I have to be such a douche for him to break up with me?

¤

Cause I’ve been waiting on your call but I know it will never come 
but I’m still waiting by the phone.

¤

I sat at my dining room table waiting. I don't know what it was exactly that I was waiting for but it was something. Maybe he'll call me? Maybe he'll apologize and tell me he wants me back, and that he loves me.

I snap back in reality and realise that everything im thinking is bullshit.

¤

And don’t you dare, don’t you dare, 
Say you ever loved me or even tell me that you cared 

¤

"Hey Cal" I said through the phone, I finally had the balls to call him. "I uh, i miss you"

I heard him sigh and shuffle around. "Mikey" he whispered. "Im sorry" my heart clenched and I banged my head against the wall.

"I still care Mikey" he said. "I really do"