《 I love kissing you 》

Summary: Idk but it's a lot of fluff
[My last one shot was sad but this one is totally opposite]

Enjoy xx
-

Michael's POV

"We'll never be as young as we are now, it's time to leave this old black and white town"

I woke up to the sound of calum singing. His voice is one of the many things I love about him. I slowly get out of bed and go downstairs to follow the beautiful voice. I look over around the corner and see calum cooking.

Luke and Ashton are still asleep so it's just me and Calum. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and bury my head in his neck. "Good morning sleepy head " he giggled. I kissed his shoulder and sighed softly. "Come back to bed." I mumbled. "I wanna cuddle"

"Mikey I'm cooking" he said and turned to face me. I kissed his nose and took his hands in mine.

"You two are disgustingly cute" I heard Luke say from the doorway of the kitchen. Ashton was behind him and kissed his cheek and walked into the living room. "Oh shut up Lucas" Ashton said. Luke filled his eyes. "Yea listen to your boyfriend" calum said and buried his head in my neck.

He pulled away and resumed his cooking as I walked into the living room with Ash and Luke. Ashton was sitting with lukes head in his chest and I looked down to see their intertwined hands. "Take a picture Mikey it'll last longer " Ashton winked. "Fuck off twat" I said and sat down in one of the chairs. "You fuckers took up the whole couch." I scolded.

About that time calum came into the living room with two plate in his hands. "Yay breakfast is ready!" Luke squealed and ran to the kitchen. Calum made his way over to me and I scooted over as far as I could to let the tan boy sit next to me . He handed me the plate and started giggling . "What's so funny baby?" He looked in the direction of the kitchen and back at me.

"I only made breakfast for you and me" he laughed. I started to laugh and Luke came into the living room. "You fuckers" he said. Me and Calum could barley breath because of how much we were laughing. "You guys werent up!" Calum said. Luke rolled his eyes and Ashton came up behind him and couldn't stop laughing.

-

2 hours later

After the little play fight in the living room me and Calum made our way upstairs. I was currently watching The Walking Dead and sitting up eating the rest of my breakfast and Calum was laying down in his phone.

"I don't understand this show" calum mumbled. "What do you mean you don't understand it?" I said and looked down at him. "It just zombies"

I widened my eyes "It's not just zombies babe!" I said and turned my head back to the TV , just as Glenn and Maggie popped up on the screen. "Look how cute they are Cal!"

Calum then say up with me and looked at the screen. "Okay yea they're cute" he smiled.

"Not as cute as you" I mumbled and took his face in my hands and kissed him. "I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I muttered. "Wanna know what I love most?" He looked at me and smiled. "What?"

"I love kissing you"

-

My one shots have been getting shorter and I'm sorry! Honestly I've been lazy but I promise I'll get better!! This one was kinda sucky

Like really sucky

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx