《 He's Crying Out Cause He Loves Me 》

He's Crying Out Cause He Loves Me

I feel like no one is reading these anymore

-

"Mikey please don't do t-this" he cried. "Please"

I shook my head and let some tears fall. Of course I don't want to leave him. I never want to leave Calum. But I know it's what I have to do. I have to do it to make the band stick together. I have to do it so we can keep doing what we love. Even though I love Calum with all my heart. Nothing last forever and I guess I had to learn that the hard way.

"Calum, baby please don't make this harder than it already is" I said and looked down. We were standing in the kitchen face to face as Calum held my hands.

"If it's so hard then why are you DOING this?" He whispered. "I thought you loved me- you said you loved me Michael. What did I do wrong?"

My heart stopped and I shook my head. "Cal, you did nothing wrong, we just- we can't be together" another tear fell from my eyes and I turned away from my lover.

"Michael I love you so much. If you leave me i-I don't know what I would do" he whispered. "Mikey please"

I shook my head and choked out a sob. "Michael-"

"What do you want me to do cal?!" I yelled. He jumped a bit. "Management will hate our guts and we will probably lose our jobs! Calum we can't be together. I just- I don't know what you want me to do" I whispered the last part.

Calum came closer. So close I felt his breath on my lips.

"You know what I want you to do?" He whispered. "I want you to love me michael, love me so much that you don't care what management thinks. Love me so much that you can deal with the hate. Love me so much that you can tell the world about us and even though some people won't like it, we'll have eachother. Mikey I don't know about you but I can do anything, as long as you're right by my side." He said, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

I sighed and closed my eyes. He was right. He was so right.

"Calum-"

"If you really, really want to b-break up with me then" he choked a sob. "Then do it but- but I feel like we can face this world together Mikey. You and me."he grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "I love you so much Michael and I would do anything for you. I just wish you'd do the same for me."

And thats what hit me. Im so goddamn selfish. Calum does everything for me.

Finally I pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back as I sobbed into his shoulder. "Im so sorry Calum" I cried. I felt him shake which meant he was crying as well. "Me too mikey"

I tightened my grip on his waste and kissed his neck, letting my lips linger there for a moment. "I love you so much Calum, I swear princess" I said.

He pulled away and cupped my cheeks "I love you too" he smiled and kissed my lips. "I was so scared Mikey"

"I know baby, I know" I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'll call management tomorrow and tell them everything. Okay?"

He smiled wide and kissed me passionately before pulling away. "Really? You're serious?"

I laughed and nodded. "Calum you've done so much for me okay?" I said.

"Now its my turn"

-

I didn't really know how I was gonna end that but oh well. I can make a part 2 if you want but i feel like no one is reading these shitty oneshots anymore.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX
AND REQUEST X