《 Burnt 》

Summary: okay so likee this is a oneshot based on when Michael got his face burnt on stage and it's just a lot of fluff! I might get some things wrong like small details but I've never read a oneshot about this so I guess I'm the first XD
(Really short)
-

Michaels POV

It all happened at once.

And it hurt like hell.

I drop my guitar and run backstage while the band is still playing. Everybody was swarming me and I just wanted one thing.

Space.

What felt like forever sitting in that seat it was really like 10 minutes before Calum came in.
"Mikey?" He had panic in his eyes "cal I'm- I'm fine just go back out there." I said.

He got in front of me and held my hand. "Ashton stopped the show babe" I widened my eyes. "He what" i said. "No no don't stop because of me I'm fine"

"Let me see"

"No"

"Let me see"

"No"

"Mikey"

"Cal"

He glared at me and I sighed in defeat. "Jesus this hurts like hell" I lifted the ice so he can see and he gasp. "Mikey"

"Baby I'm fine" I squeezed his hand and kissed his lips.

The rest of the boys came in and bombarded me with questions.

"Mikey are you okay?"

"What the hell happened out there?"

"What are we gonna do about the show?"

"Babe do you need more ice?"

"Guys please" I said and the all quit talking. "We're getting you more ice" Ashton said before pulling Luke away to get ice. Leaving me and Calum alone. "Can you see out of that eye?"

"I dont know I'm to scared to check" I laugh nervously.
He looks at me sadly "baby I'm fine" I whispered " I think an ambulance is on the way I'll be fine" I rub his cheek and later that day got to the hospital and stayed the night.

-

Yea it sucked but it was something to post yeah?
Xx