《 Forgive Me 》

Forgive Me

Requested by 5sosfannnnn im so sorry this is so lateeee I had it like half done and kept putting it off by it was really fun to write :) please give me some more ideas! haha
<3
-

"Michael I didn't cheat" I said quietly with my head in my hands quietly crying. He just shook his head as he paced back and forth around the living room.

Michael has been yelling at me for the past 20 minutes telling me that I cheated on him with Luke. He thinks that we are to close and that he's ruining out relationship.

Me and Luke last night went to a bar together even though I don't drink. There were so many pictures taking of me and Luke and Michael got jealous.

"That's bullshit and you fucking know it!" He yelled again and there a case at the wall. I flinched but stood up.

"Michael, Luke is dating Ashton! Why would he cheat? Why would I cheat?" I said and got in his face. He laughed coldly and shook his head.

"Because your a slut Calum!" He yelled. My heart dropped and I stood back, scared of what Michael would do.

Next thing i knew he threw something else at the wall right next to me.

"Mikey please calm down." I said and tried to get closer by he wasn't having it. I started to cry more as Michael was tearing the house down. I ran upstairs because everything was just to much. I sat on the bed and cried.

Finally he calmed down and everything was quiet. All that was heard were my sobs from our room.

I don't want Michael to break up with me. Without him im all alone. The band will be ruined. The fans will hate us. Me and Luke did nothing. Luke is in a relationship with Ashton and im with Michael.

Michael walked in and sat right next to me.

"Im so sorry Calum" Michael said. We weren't touching or anything. "I-I believe you, I just, I love you so much and I don't want to lose you" he grabbed my hand and wiped some tears from his eyes. "Im just sorry, I really am"

I grabbed his face and leaned my forehead on his. "It's okay Mikey" he shook his head.

"I overreacted Cal" he said and closed his eyes.

"No it's okay love" I said. He got closer and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much baby, you're my world" he mumbles, nuzzling his head in my shoulder. I smiled and tightened my grip on his neck.

"I love you too Mikey, I promise im not cheating on you with Luke,  or anyone, you're my one and only" he nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I know, I believe you"

"D-did you mean what you said?" I asked quietly. He raised his eyebrows in confusion. 
"About calling me a s-slut?"

"No! Calum god, no I didn't mean it baby, I promise, jeez I don't even know why I said that cal, im sorry" he said quickly.

We sat back and laid down on our bed. My head was on his chest and his hands were roaming all on my back, every once in a while kissing my head and mumbling sorry still.

I shook my head and kissed his chest. "It's okay Mikey, I believe you too"

"So you forgive me?"

"I forgive you"

-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX
AND REQUEST X