《 Waking Up Next To You 》

I'm in the mood to write so let's do this😎
-
Summary: I mean the title says it all I guess, I do but it's just a bunch of fluff.

-

Calums POV

Light snores were all I heard when I woke up. I felt a breath on my ear and smiled. Michael was beside me and that always made me happy.

I turned to face my lover and he still had his hand clung to my waist. His eyes were closed and his mouth was parted slightly, letting soft breaths come out. He looks so peaceful.

Now normally I would wake him up and tell him I'm lonely but, tour is finally over and with all the stress, it's nice just to sleep in.

I look over to the clock only to see that it is 12:09pm. As I turn back over to Michael, his eyes were slightly open.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered and kissed me softly.

"Morning, I was gonna let you sleep in for a little longer but it looks like you're up" I whispered back. I nuzzle my face in his chest and breath him in. "Can we just lay here for a little bit longer?" I ask as I hear Luke and Ashton shuffle around in the other room.

"Of course baby" he says and kisses my head "how'd you sleep?" He asked.

I put my chin on his chest and looked into his beautiful green eyes and he played with my hair. "Amazing" I said quietly. "What about you?"

He hummed and closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again. "Pretty good since I woke up next to you love" I smiled and laid my head back down on his chest.

"I wish we could just lay like this forever" I said while playing with his fingers.

"Yea?"

"Yea"

I keep playing with his hands as he's still dozing off. "You can sleep if you want Mikey" his eyes shoot open and he shakes his head.

"I wanna stay up with you" I chuckle softly and miss his lips softly. "I'll go to sleep too"

He hums in response and I relax in his touch. "I love you Mikey"

"I love you too baby"

-

Short and sucky

I know! But I needed to update so I did :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !!!!! PLEASEEEEEE