《 Green 》

Summary: Mikey needs help dying his hair and calm is always there
-

Michael's POV

"Cal which one?" I asked while holding out the blue hair dude and the green.

"I like the green" he said bluntly not even lifting his head up to look at the crazy colors. "You're not even paying attention babe" I chuckled.

He looked ate and smiled and then looked at the colors "no really I like the green Mikey" I put the blue up and purchased the green hair dye.

We walked out of the store and hopped into the car.

*skip the boring car ride*

"Let's do this!" I yell and run to the bathroom and calum goes to the kitchen.

"Mikey please don't make a mess" he said. I poked my head out from the bathroom. "Okaayy" I groaned.

I stood in front of the mirror and grabbed the hair dye and started dying my hair.

I relized I couldnt get the back and that I need more hands.

Only one solution.

"Babe!" I yelled hoping call will hear me. A sigh of relief came over me as I heard his footsteps come up the stairs. "What's up?" He said as he cracked the door open.

"Help me" I poured. He chuckled and put the gloves on to work on my head. "I don't know what I'm doing" he said while massaging my scalp.

I laughed "baby you're just putting the green dye on the parts that are blonde"

I looked in the mirror and looked at his face. He was so determined and concentrated. "Okay" he whispered. "I did it" he smiled and I did too.

He kissed my temple and put a plastic bag over my dyed hair. "You think it'll look good?" I asked while standing up. He looked at me and put his arms around my neck.

"You're gonna look hot Mikey" he said and kissed my nose. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled.

After about 20 minutes I washed out the hair dye and my hair looked amazing .

"Calum!" I yelled. He ran in and looked at me hair "babe it looks awesome"

"All thanks to you Cal Pal"

"We don't call me that" he scrunched his nose and shook his head. "Okay Cally"

-

Okay so a little bit of fluff 🙄 it was short but I hope you liked it!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx