《 Aliens Are Real 》

This is super short but it's cute haha,

I might do more oneshots like this where like Calum believes Conspiracy Theories or things like that because it's different :)

-

"Mikey aliens are real! What are you talking about?" I said while we were in the kitchen. I was sitting on the counter while Michael was making dinner.

"Baby, if aliens were real don't you think they would've 'abducted' is by now?" He said and laughed.

"No! They have a plan Mike" I argued. This argument has been going on for the past 20 minutes. "So you're telling me, out of all of the 30 million galaxies out there and all the planets, earth is the only one that has some life, no im not buying it" I folded my arms over my chest and looked over at the green haired boy. 

He smiled at me "Okay okay I see your point. " now it was my turn to smile.

"So you believe in them now?"

"Nah" he said and came up between my legs. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips, letting them longer for a minute before pulling away.

"One day, im gonna get abducted and im just gonna say 'i told ya so'" he laughed and buried his head in my neck kissing it softly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say baby girl" my stomach fluttered and I kissed his head.

"Im just saying. Aliens are real"

-

Just something short and cute for ya guys💝

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX
AND REQUEST XX