《 Beside You 》

Summary: Calum and his family moved away when he was 17 so him and Michael have a long distance relationship and they skype and it's a lot of fluffiness :3
-
Michaels POV

"4 more months baby" I said to the screen. He had a tear roll down his cheek and my heart broke a little.

Okay a lot.

Calum moved way last year but we made a promise that when he turns 18 he can move in with me. 4 months until then. "I know but- I just miss you Mikey" I pouted my lips. "What's going on over there Cal?" I asked worriedly.

"More bullying at my school and mom and dad keep fighting and I just need you" he was full on sobbing now. "Baby stop look at me" I said and he lifted his head from his pillow. He always hated when I saw him cry. He thinks he looks ugly or weak but to me he's just beautiful. Once I caught his gaze I started talking again. "4 months and" I paused to go on google real quick "121.667 days" he smiles slightly. "I promise you, I will be there waiting for you at the airport okay?" He nods and wipes his eyes. "God I just wanna hold you" I breath out.

-

"3 months love" I say quietly. It's currently 3am and we've been Skyping for at least 6 hours. "Yea" he whispers.

He was turned over on his side with his blanket covering his mouth. "Are you tired baby?" I say and he shakes his head quickly.

"Can you sing Mikey?"

"Oh but it's lateeee" I groan "my voice is all bleh"
He rolls his eyes "please?"

Those damn eyes. I end up giving in. "Fine" I puff out. "I uh- I actually wrote a song for you" his face lights up.

"Really?"

I nod and grab my guitar. "It's not that great but-"

"Just sing Mikey" he says quietly.

"I- okay"

I get into a comfortable position on my bed and start strumming away.

"Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave, " he said to me."

I look up for a moment to see him tear up. "Baby don't cry, I'll stop-"

"They are happy tears you dork, keep singing" he laughs and I laugh along before returning back to my singing.

"When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky
To the beat of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away
He sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
He lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you"

He's now crying more and he smiles. "That's all I got but when I finish I'll be sure so sing the rest to you love" he nods.

"Thank you so much Mikey" he whispers. "You know I'd do anything for you Cal-Pal" I say back.

"Get some rest baby" he nods and yawns. "I love you Mikey"

"I love you too kitten"