《 Sad 》

So this is a chapter from my book called 'Sad' it has smut in it so I thought you might enjoy ;)

-

{Calum}

"Let's go somewhere today" I say to Michael. We were in his kitchen trying to find some breakfast to eat. After last night things have been sorta weird, and I just wanted to get it all out of my head. There was no way I was losing Michael over something he didn't mean to do. I know Michael would never hurt me, I know he wants nothing more than me being happy. And I want the same for him.  He closed the fridge and looked at me.

"Where do you wanna go?" He said and took a sip of his beer. I thought for a second until I finally spoke."I don't know"

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Well that's not helpful now is it?" He smiled. "Let's go out to eat, later on today"

"Okay" we sat on his couch and cuddled for the rest of the day. It was now 6 and me and Michael were getting ready to go. I was in our room slipping on my underwear, but before I could fully put them on a voice disrupted me. "Okay you ready?"

"Mikey!" I yelled and quickly pulled them up. He laughed and shook his head. "Babe I've seen it all before, come on" I poured and slid on my jeans. "Yea but still" I mumbled. "It's embarrassing"

After that, we got in the car and he drove off. "Where are we even going?" I said, still embarrassed about earlier. "A place I think you'd like"

"Is it a pizza place?" I asked. He looked over at me and smirked. "Maybe"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Of course Mikey" he laced our fingers together and they stayed like that until we pulled up to the pizza place.

"We'll just take a large cheese pizza please" he said and the waiter left to get our food. It got quiet but it wasn't awkward. I could tell Michael had something on his mind so I grabbed his hand. He smiled and looked away. "Michael what's wrong?" He quickly looked at me and looked back down at the table.

"Uhm" he said. "I just, I'm sorry about yesterday" he was acting weird but I didn't wanna bother him. "Mikey it's okay, I told you that" I squeezed his hand and he smiled at me.

"Yea, I know but" he paused. "I love you"

"I love you too" i said. Just about that time the waiter came with our pizza and we are it in less then 10 minutes.

Michael was still being weird but I didn't question it. We finally got home and Michael's lips soon found my neck. I giggled and he led us to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and resumed his previous actions.

"M-Mikey" I moaned. He hummed and gripped my waist. "I-I need you" he stopped and looked at me.

"Cal, are you- are you sure?" He said and cupped my cheeks. I nodded and kisses his lips. "I'm sure, Michael I love you"

"I love you too" he said and kissed me again, this time with more passion. I moaned once again when his hands went down to my waist and he slowly took off my pants. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lips went to my collar bone. He pulled away and quickly tore off his shirt and then attacked my neck once again.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered once he got my clothes off, I was just in my underwear, along with him. But I felt self conscious. I tried covering myself but Michael wasnt having it. He pulled my hands away and cupped my cheeks. "Stop, you're so beautiful Cal, please don't cover yourself" he said and took off my underwear and then his own. "M-Michael you be done this before right?" I asked.

"Yea, but I was drunk and it didn't mean anything, but this" he paused. "This means the world to me" I smiled and felt his eyes looking at me. "I'm gonna try and make this as painless as possible" he stated. I nodded and he opened his bedside drawer and got our a tube. "W-whats that?" I asked.

He shook his head and kisses my lips. "You're way too innocent Calum Hood" he smirked. "This'll make it hurt less okay?" I nodded and he opened the bottle. His hands went down to my bum and I flinch.

"Sorry" I said. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay, are you sure you wanna do this now?" He said. I nodded for what felt like the thousandth time and he put the clear gel at my bum. His finger worked it's way in causing me to bury my face in Michael's neck as I felt his finger go in and out. "Do you want me to add another?" He whispered in my ear, giving me shivers. I nodded and moaned once another finger worked it's way in.

"M-Michael" I whimpered. He added another finger and I lost it. Ive be felt such pleasure before.

My hands gripped his biceps and I kissed his neck. One of his hands were good my waist and the other was in my ass. "Mikey im- I'm ready" I said. He pulled out his fingers, causing me to whimper at the loss of something inside me. "Okay lay on your tummy babe" he said.

"I want to face you" he chuckled and shook his head. "It'll hurt more baby"

"I don't care" I laid on my back and he rubbed the lube over his dick and lined it at my entrance. He leaned over and kissed my lips. "If it hurts too much and you want me to stop tell me okay?"
"Okay" I said. He pushed in a little bit and I felt the pain. A tear rolled down my face but I didn't notice it until Michael said something.

"I'll stop, it hurts" he said worridly and tried to pull away I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, " I'm fine, it's okay, keep going" I said. He pushed in more and my face scrunched up in pain.

"Can you like- stop real quick" I studdered. He nodded and stayed like that for a moment until I for use to the feeling. "Okay move"

He pushed in more before pulling out and slamming back in. After more of that, it felt good. "F-faster" I moaned. He went faster and soon enough I felt something in my stomach I've never felt before. "M- mikey"

"Come for me princess" he growled in my ear, causing shivers down my spine. I soon came all over us and Michael followed. He came deep inside of me. He pulled out and laid on the bed beside me.

"I love you" he kissed me "so fucking much"
We were both panting and he soon got up to get a towel to clean us all up.

I've never felt so close to Michael in my entire life.

-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX