《 Treat You Better 》

[Based on the song by Shawn Mendes]
-
It's 3am I have a sore throat and can't sleep so let's do this.
[ALSO MIGHT BE SLIGHT TRIGGERING]
-
Summary: Calum comes to Michael every night because of his abusive boyfriend, Eric.
-
Michael's POV

It was always the same thing.

Every night.

Calum was hurting so he comes to me. Which I don't mind really but I do mind that Eric is abusing him. Eric and Calum have been together almost 2 years. It kills me every time I see them together.

It's 2am and I'm sitting on my couch watching reruns of some old tv show and there's a knock on my door.

Pausing the tv show I walk to the door to open it, only to reveal a tired crying Calum. "Mikey" he croaked. My eyes widened and fear took over me.

"Calum oh my god is this what did he do to you?" His face was bruised and his clothes looked worn out. "Oh come here" I hugged him and pulled him into the house. His body was so cold.

I led him to my room and took off his shirt. "Jesus" I said while looking at the younger boys torso. It had burn marks everywhere. "Calum" he wouldn't look at me. He was staring at the same direction not saying a word.

"Cal please talk to me" I whispered. He finally looked up and a tear fell from his beautiful face. "I can't do it anymore Mikey"

"So youre breaking up with-"

"I don't mean like that I mean i can't do anything. I'm done."

I looked at him with wide eyes and put my hands on his thighs while I was kneeling down and he was sitting on my bed. "Baby stop. You're okay yeah? I'll help you through this. We'll go through this together okay? Calum if you leave me I ddont know what I'd do with myself" I didn't know that in was crying until Calum stood up and pulled me up with him and hugged me.

He buried his face in my chest and sobbed. "I'm so sorry Calum"

Once our scene was over he sat back down. "Let's get you a shirt yeah?" He nodded and smiled a bit. I checked my closet and saw a Blink 182 sweatshirt. "This okay?"

He nodded and threw on the shirt. I got on the bed and laid down in my back. Calum followed my actions but out his head on my chest. "So what happened?"

I felt him tense up "uhm I was being a-annoying and so he burned me and hit me" I rubbed his back.

"I wish you would just break up with him" I whispered and kissed his head.

"It's not that easy Mikey" he said. "Calum why can't you?" He sighed.

"Can we just sleep?" I nodded and felt his breathing slow down. It was always like this.

Calum would come over in the middle of the night sobbing, all bruised up, I would try and help help him and get him to tell me what happened but he never would. Eric hates me and doesn't let Calum near me. Calum is safe when he is with me. I feel safe when I'm with him. Calum tells me nothing anymore. It's like he's embarrassed and thinks I'm gonna get mad. I know what's going on. I know Eric abuses Calum every chance he gets.

But I know I can treat him better.

-

Next Day

"Mikey?" Calum whispered through the phone. "Calum what happened?"

I heard him sigh and cry a little. "Can I come over?" I looked at the clock.

3am

"Oh course babe" I said.

A couple minutes later Calum walked in and he had a new bruise on his cheek. "Baby.." I said but he quickly started talking. "Can we just not talk about it please?" Anger boiled up inside me. "Calum"

"Michael please" he pleaded. I took his hands in mine and started talking. "You never tell me anything anymore. I know what he does to you" his eyes widened and he shook his head. "N-no you don't! You don't know anything!" He yelled. "Calum I do! He fucking abuses you!" He put his head in his hands and stumbled a bit. He fell to the floor and started breathing heavily. And I knew what this meant.

Anxiety attack.

"You don't u-understand Michael!" He screamed and curled in on himself. "You just don't know" he started to whisper. I pulled the broken boy in my arms and we stayed there for a moment. He was clutching on to my shirt for dear life while I played with his hair and hummed softly. "I'm sorry I'm like this." He whispered after a while of sitting there. "It's not your fault baby"

Calum phone rung causes us to pull away. "Hello?"

I heard slight yelling on the phone and I knew who it was. I kept my hand firmly in Calums waist for some support as we stood up. "Im-I'm sorry-"

He started to cry again and I took the phone away from him and hung it up. "Calum stay with me"

"What?"

"Live with me. Don't go back to that shithead. I love you. I know you probably don't love me back but please" I pressed my forehead to his. "Please stay with me. I don't want you to get hurt. I love you. I love you. I love you" I looked at him finally and he was smiling.

"Mikey" he whispered. "I love you too" he cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed my lips. "I love you so much and I always have" i smiled and held his hands. "Then be my boyfriend and break up with Eric. Please"

"I will" he said and kissed me again.

-

Short and sucky yea I knowww.

But I still have summaries left and you guys should help mee.

Summary #1: [My friend made this one up]
Calum is a prostitute and one night Michael finds him in the cold and brings him to his house but not for sex, basically fluff and they fall in love.

-

Summary #2:

First date c:

-

Summary #3:

Michael feels alone but Calum won't let that happen so he cheers him up.

-

Summary #4:

Nobody accepts gays in the city that Michael and Calum live in. So what happens when two gay boys fall in love?

-

Yea that's all I got but if you have any better ideas PLEase comment them and I will do them! Once again I can't do smut and I can't do top!Calum.
-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx