《 Not Ready [again] 》

I had to redo this one bc Wattpad totally fucked it all up [or my phone is just fucked up] so here it is again! It's kinda short but super fluffy sooooo

ENJOYY

-

"Michael i-I cant" Calum whispered as the green haired boy stood in shock. Michael looked at him confused. He just spilled his love out to him and Calum declined. "Im just scared"

Michael stood before the small boy and held his face in his hands. "Why? Why are you so scared Calum?" He shook his head and let a tear fall. He was looking everywhere but the boy right in front of his face.

"M-my last boyfriend he, he told me the same thing Michael, he told me that he loved me, and that he would never hurt me, but-but he did" Calum said.

"He would come home and just beat me, and use me for his own pleasure. All of the time, Michael I can't trust anyone. I don't want to get hurt again" he cried. Michael held the crying boy in his arms and held him there.

"Calum I could never hurt you okay? I love you so much" he shook his head and looked down. "That's what he said"

"Im not him princess" Michael smiled and held the shaking boys hand. He leaned his forehead on Calums. "I promise you, I'll never hurt you, just give me a chance Calum please"

He let another tear call but Michael was quick to stop it. "I don't know Mikey"

"Im not gonna hurt you Calum" Michael said. He wasn't going to let the boy he loves slip through his fingers like that. He wants to show Calum how much he loves him. He wants to show Calum that he's not him like his last boyfriend.

Calum just shook his head and looked down. "D-Do you promise?"

Michael smiled and kissed his forehead before leaning his forehead on Calums. He laced their fingers together and sighed. "I promise baby"

He finally looked up and Michael took the opportunityto kiss his soft trembling lips. They pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"I love you so much Calum Hood, would you do the honors and be my boyfriend?" Michael smiled.

"You're a dork" Calum said and hit his chest lightly. Michael caught his hand and pulled him aganst his chest.

"So is that a yes?" Calum smiled and looked up at the older boy.

"Yes"

Michael kissed him softly and pulled away to smile at the smaller boy. "I love you so much, you don't even have to say it back if you dont want to but I just need you to know that I love you so fucking much Calum"

"I-I love you too Mikey"

-

If there are any problems please let me knowww ❤

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX