《 Three Empty Words 》

IM SO SORRY.

I have so many unpublished oneshots so im just finishing them all to be then out of the way so I can write more haha.

Please comment some request!

-

Michael's POV

I walked through the door to me and Calums small apartment and take off my jacket. I made my way to our bedroom only to see Calum in bed on his phone.

"Hey" he said and sat up. I looked over at him and I saw the sadness in his face. We've barley talked at all. It seems like these past couple of weeks we've been so distant. "Hey" I said and took off my boots. "What did you do today?" I said and got in bed.

Normally, times like this were the best times. Calum would lay his head on my chest and my hands would be tangled in his hair. But not this time.
This time I was on my side and he was on his. "I uh, I cleaned some and Luke came over" he said quietly and turned his head. "What about you?"

I looked at him. His face was kind of puffy which indicates that he was more than likely crying. "I hung out with Ashton" I said. He nodded and looked down. "Have you been crying?" I whispered.

He looked up and his eyes got wide. "Uhm no" he stuttered. I raised an eyebrow. I saw the defeat in his eyes and he laid on his back and sat up. "Yes I was crying Michael. " he said and a tear rolled down his cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. He put his head in his hands and sighed. "What are we doing Mikey?" His voice cracked and a tear rolled down his face.

I love Calum, I really do. But it seems like recently all 'I love you' was, was just three empty words.

I had some choices in this situation. Act dumb. Or come clean.

"I-I don't know Calum" I said and sat up to face the broken boy. "I love you"

"No you don't Michael, I know you dont" he cried. I sat next to him and held his hand. He flinched but soon relaxed. I sighed and looked straight at him. He looked at me and smiled sadly. "Michael I think we should-"

"No, please" I whimpered and held his hand tighter. "Please dont do this"
A tear fell from my face and I leaned my forehead on his.

"Calum I love you-" "no you dont, please quit saying that"

My heart broke, I knew we were slowly falling apart but I never wanted to believe it.

"Let's just make this easier and take a break Mikey" he said and grabbed my face. "We just need a break"

I let more tears fall and kissed his lips softly. "Don't forget me"

He smiled. "I could never"

And that was the last time I talked to the love of my life.

-

Im so sorry oh my Lord this was so sad.

I'll make a happier one next I promise!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX