《 I Wish That Was Me 》

Okay so theres gonna be 2 parts to this. One where michael has a girlfriend and Calum likes Michael and one where Calum has a boyfriend and michael likes Calum. The reason I'm doing this is because I couldnt choose which one I wanted to do so ya...

Summary: Calum has a boyfriend, Nick. Michael hates Nick with a passion. But he loves Calum and he wishes that were him holding Calums hand and kissing him.
-
Michael's POV

"Nick stop" Calum giggled as Nick was kissing his neck while they were sitting on the couches cuddled up. I sat on the floor while the movie was playing but I couldnt keep my eyes off of them.

I wanna do that.

I wanna hold Calum like that.

"Let's take this to the room" I heard Nick whisper and Calum gave him a scared look. Nick rolled his eyes and took his hands off of the scared boy.

I turned back around to watch the movie. "Do you have to leave so early?" Calum said as Nick got up. "Baby I have to get home I'm sorry" he said and kissed his lips and made his way out the door.

Thank God.

"Mikey?" Calum whispered after Nick left . I turned around and looked into the tan boys eyes. "Yea?"

"Cuddle?"

Even though it hurt and I knew I won't be able to hold him like this as lovers. I've known Calum for what seems like forever and I've always had a little crush.

I smile and get up to sit next to the boy. I wrap my arms around him and he lays his head on my chest.

After a while I hear his breathing slow down and that's how I know he's sleeping. I carry his body to his bed and lay him down.

He looks so peaceful and calm. As I walk out the door i hear a Voice.

"Mikey? Can you stay with me?" He said. I turned my body around and it took no time for me to get next to him and cuddle.
-

"No you can't do it like that Cal" I chuckled and took the controller from his hands and started playing the game. "Mikey I'm confused" he whined. "How am I supposed to shoot the zombies and stay with the group as well?"

I leaned over "it takes mad skills" I whispered. He laughed and pushed me a bit "oh and you have all the skills in the world huh?" He said sarcastically.

"I do-"

"Calum what the fuck!" Nick yelled from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and paused the game. Calums smile quickly fell and he got up to check on his boyfriend. "What's wrong babe?" He said and walked to the kitchen.

"You left the goddamn stove on!" He yelled.

I quickly got up and walked to the kitchen. I didn't want Nick to do anything to Calum. "I'm sorry i-"

"Shut the fuck up" Nick spat.

"Mate calm down it was an accident" I said and jumped in front of cal when Nick turned around. "I don't care!" He yelled. "Leave!"

And then it happened all at once.

He punched me.

Calum screamed as I kicked him in the balls and when he fell over I kept punching him in the face. I don't know what came over me but I couldnt stop.

"Michael!" I heard Calum yell. I got off of Nick and leaned my back against the wall. Nick was so beaten up. He could barley talk. I got up and walked towards the door and calum followed. "Mikey please wait" he whispered. I sighed and turned around. "I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't be" he said quietly. "He was being a douche." I smiled a bit and hugged Calum. I wrapped my arms around his waist and his were around my neck. "I just want you to be safe." He nodded and pulled away slightly. "Can I come home with you?"

"Of course"

-

I woke up to sniffling and crying Calum. He was sitting up in bed crying his eyes out. "Cal what's wrong?" I said and sat up along with him to rub his back.

"Did I wake you up?" He whispered.
"That doesn't matter love, what's wrong?" He buried his head in my chest and cried some more.

"N-nick he cheated on me Mikey" I felt my heart drop and my blood boil. I was beyond pissed at this. "Cal" I sighed. "Calum please tell me you're gonna break up with him"

He quickly lifted his head from my chest and looked at me with wide eyes. "He broke up with me. But he loves me and I know it"

"Cal-" "He was drunk Michael. He didn't mean it" he said and got up from the bed. "Then why are you hurting right now Calum?" I said and raised my voice a little. "Because I love him! But you wouldn't know how that feels right?" He spat.

My heart shattered in a million pieces and I didn't know what to say. "He's breaking you Calum. You're not even the same person anymore!" I yelled.

Calum shook his head. "I'm done okay it's not my fault that you hate me now and my boyfriend" he said and almost walked out of the door. But I wasn't gonna let him go that quickly. "I love you!" I yelled and he stopped in his tracks. I walked up to him and got closer to his face. And we were inches apart.

"I fucking love you and you just don't know that huh?! You're that fucking clueless and oblivious that you don't see that I Wish That was me holding your hand and kissing you Calum! I wish that was me calling you 'babe' or 'baby' all the time! I wish that I could be the one to tell you that I love you every second of every fucking day cal because I love you so damn much it hurts me to see you with Nick and it hurts me that you are slowing breaking because of him, I just want you to love me the way that I love you"

It was silent.

No words were spoken.

"M-mikey" he whimpered. "I love Nick"

"No. No you dont" I laughed coldly. "Calum please let me show you how I can love you" I let my hands rest on his waist but my eyes never left his. "Let me show you how a real man can love you" I rested my forehead on his and sighed. "Please"

All I could hear was breathing. And then he spoke up.

"Okay" he whispered.

I wave of happiness washed over me and I smiled and leaned in. My lips captured his and I felt everything .

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Do you trust me Cal?"

He nodded. "Yes"

"Then will you be my boyfriend?"

He smiled and kissed me before answering. "Yes Michael"

-

Hope you liked it!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx