《 Still Beautiful 》

Thank you so much 5sosfannnnn this amazing idea!!! Im sorry it's so short and it took forever! ❤❤

Calums POV

I woke up to a loud beeping sound. I looked over to see Michael sleep I soundly behind me. "Mikey" I shook him. He moved slightly but rolled over.

"Michael wake up, im scared" I said. He opened his eyes and shot up.

"What's that smell" he groaned. I shrugged but soon started to panic when smoke filled my lungs. "What the hell" he muttered.

He grabbed my hand and we made our way to our small living room and kitchen and my heart stopped because of what I saw. I forgot to turn the stove off when we were cooking.

There were huge flames in the kitchen and they were getting closer and closer, but I could move. This was my fault, I did this. "Calum!" Michael yelled. He pulled me away from the flames but they already got my face. I screamed and covered my face as Michael dragged me out of the burning house.

I was sobbing in his chest as he held me. "Baby let me see" he said and tried to pry my hands off my face. "Calum p-please" he said. He also had tears streaming down his face.

"N-no it's ug-ugly" I cried. "And it hurts"

Neighbors were calling 911. I looked up at the house, still trying to cover my face, and the whole house was in flames. All the memories all of our belongings. I cried more but Michael just held me. "Please let me see princess" he whispered.

I looked up at him and carefully removed my hands, revealing my burnt face. More tears rolled down his face and he hugged me. "It hurts Mikey" I said.

"I know it does baby, I know" he said. "Im so sorry, God, I wish it as me instead of you, I should protected you"

About that time an ambulance made its way in our into our drive way and the perimetcs made their way to us, taking me into the back of the truck while Michael was good I my hand.

"It was my fault" I said. I now had gauze all over my face and Michael squeezed my hand. "Baby don't say that" he said.

"I left the stove on Mikey, what if- what if we were to late and died, what if it killed us what if-"

"But we didn't" he whispered. "It's not you're fault love"

"Im ugly now Mikey" I said and cried more. Michael kissed my forehead.

"You're so beautiful Calum. And you always will be okay?" He said an smiled lightly. No matter what happens, as long as I see that smile, I know we'll be okay.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too princess"

-

Im so sorry it took so long! [And that it's really short] I haven't been in the mood to write and I wanted this to be perfect!!

I hope you like it💚