《 Half A Heart Without You 》

Heey guys. So I have to go to school tomorrow 😭😭 i don't wanna go.
I'm gonna try and update tomorrow soo ya.

Alsoo. I've seen some people do like 20 facts about themselves In their stories or something like that, would you guys want to know some things about me?? If not it's totally cool😂😂 I'm not that interesting but i mean it'd be fun to do haha
¤
Summary: Michael needs Calum
¤
Michaels POV

I woke up to an empty bed. Calums gone.

Well not gone but he hates me.

I slowly get out of bed and threw on some clothes and went downstairs to a complete mess. Lamps thrown in the floor, cups shattered everywhere, everything was broken. Including me.

I didn't even bother cleaning it. I walked outside to the cold December air and started walking.

Me and Calum got into a fight a couple nights ago about how I'm never home and whatever and he left. I don't know if he left forever, i don't have the balls to call him or even leave a text.

All of the sudden I get a call from Luke. Which is weird considering that Calum is staying there. "Hello?" I said.

I sat down on a bench in a park as the blonde started to talk. "Michael, Calum needs you" he said. My heart started racing. "H-he won't stop crying and i don't know what to do"

I got up and started to walk to Luke's house. "I'm coming Luke. Make sure he's breathing. Put him on the phone"

I heard shuffling and finally my baby spoke. "M-mikey?" I smiled. "Baby hey yes it's me" I heard him sob and my heart broke even more. "I'm coming Cal"

I hung up and i finally reached to Luke's house. When I walked in I heard calum sobbing and my heart dropped. When I reached my lover, he was in the bathroom, luke was trying to hold him together but he wasn't having it. Ashton was behind luke while trying to tell Calum to calm down.

Me and Calum made eye contact and he instantly calmed. "Baby" i whispered and luke and Ashton got up to give us some alone time. I pulled him into my arms and held him tightly to my chest. "Calum sweetheart why are you crying?" He sniffled and looked at me. "I missed you" I held him tighter and kissed his head. "This week has been a living hell for me Cal" he smiled a little and kissed me. "I'm sorry Michael " he whispered.

"Stop babe, don't be sorry" i said and wiped some hair from his face. "Let's just forget about it okay?" He nodded and intertwined our hands. "I love you" he said.
"I love you too"

We got up and luke and Ashton were in the living room sitting in the couch. "You guys Okay?" Ashton said. I nodded and me and Calum headed for the front door. "Yea we'regonna head home" Ashton nodded and we left.

That day I relized I'm half a heart without Calum.
-
THIS WAS SO SHORT AND SUCKYYYYY IM SO SORRYY.

I PROMISE MY NEXT ONE WILL BE WAY BETTER.

I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I DONT WANNA GOO.

I FEEL LIKE CRAP.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX