《 My Dizzy Head Is Numb 》

This is i think by far one of my favorite oneshots everrrrr

By : Lumoon33  [ao3]

Michael lets himself fall into the bed with his eyes closed and still dressed up, feeling exhausted after that night's concert. He takes a deep breath and opens his eyes, looking at the white ceiling.

He should get up, he thinks. He should get up and close the door and undress himself and get into bed. But he also thinks that he can't, his body feels too heavy tonight.

"You aren't getting up, are you?" says a voice that comes from the bedroom door.

Michael smiles a little and lifts his head from the bed, he has to close his eyes during a second because his head's spinning fast, but he opens them again to look at Calum, he's standing on the door frame, his arms crossed over his bare chest. Michael smiles wider.

"I feel like I can't move anymore" he mutters and his head falls in the bed again.

He can hear the door being closed and, a few seconds later, Calum's lying next to him, their shoulders pressed together.

"Is there something interesting in the ceiling?" Calum asks and Michael shrugs, his tshirt brushing against Calum's bare shoulder.

"I don't really care, I just don't feel like moving."

Michael feels Calum moving beside him, and suddenly his friend's on top of him, straddling his hips, his face blocking his view of the ceiling, but Michael likes the view he has now. He just stares at Calum with tired eyes.

"Hi" he whispers, and Calum answers with a little smile.

"You need to move," he says and his right hand goes to Michael's face, caressing his cheek slowly "you have to change your clothes" his hand moves to Michael's nose and caresses the way down to his lips "You can't sleep like this".

Michael has his eyes closed and he decides that he's not opening them again until tomorrow morning.

"I'm serious" he says, sighing when Calum's hand goes to his ear "I can't move."

Calum's hand stops then and Michael feels him getting off of him, but he doesn't go away, he lays down beside Michael again, an arm over Michael's chest.

"Okay. We're sleeping like this, then" he whispers, and Michael can hear his voice in his ear.

Michael turns his head to face Calum. He feels Calum's breath over his lips and he keeps his eyes closed, because he knows that if he opens them, he would be looking right into Calum's eyes, and he would want to kiss Calum, and he can't kiss Calum.

So he just keeps his eyes closed, and feels Calum's presence close to him as he falls asleep.

----

Michael is hot. His tshirt and his jeans are making him sweat.

He opens his eyes and finds himself looking right at Calum's sleepy face in the darkness. He tries to move his head to look around, but his neck hurts a lot.

He groans and Calum moves beside him.

"What's up?" Calum's voice is low and his breath hits Michael's neck. It tickles.

"I'm sweating" Michael whispers, and Calum sits a little, looking at him with his eyes more closed than opened.

"I told ya you shouldn't sleep with your clothes on."

Calum moves again and Michael follows him with his eyes. He sits in the bed with his legs crossed and he rests his hands over Michael's tshirt.

"Can't you move?" Michael shakes his head a little "Try to rise your arms".