《 Always 》

~Might be slightly triggering idk but just a warning~

Summary: Calum feels that him and Michael are drifting away slowly. But Michael makes sure to make Calum feel better.
(Idk how good this will be but bear with me)
-

Calums POV

"M-mikey?" I stuttered through the phone "when are you getting home?"
I heard a sigh and some shuffling around. "I don't know cal, Jesus"

My heart kinda shatters at that moment. Its been like this for a while. Michael will leave early in the morning and then not get back home til almost 4am. And it worried me.

"Okay I just.. I'm sorry" I whispered. It was currently 11:00pm and I was laying in bed [on Michaels side of course] snuggled up in one of Michaels flannels with the phone to my ear and staring out the window wait til the moment his old beat up car pulls in the driveway. The phone was silent so I checked the screen to see if he'd hung up. He didn't. He just wasn't talking. "Mikey?"

"What Cal?" He said painfully.

Ouch

I didn't wanna speak another word but I didn't dare stay quiet. "N-nothing uh- I'm just gonna go" I mentally slap myself for stumbling over my words. "I love you" I say.

And he hung up.

I could hold the tears so I just let it out. Michael doesn't love me anymore. In fact he hates me. I disgust him in so many ways. He never says 'I love you' anymore. He never holds me anymore. He never talks to me. It's just two people in one house that never dare to speak a word.

I can't break up with him, and I don't think I could live with myself if he ever broke up with me.

I don't know how long I was crying until I felt arms slip over my waist and lips to my neck. And that smell.

Alcohol and smoke, but it was Michael.

I tense up and he notices. He starts nibbling my ear and I know exactly where this is going. He grabs my bum and that's when I snap. "Michael stop" I said. He just kept going and I got terrified. "Michael" I tried pushing him away but he's stronger than me. So I push with all my strength and get him off the bed and quickly get up.

"What the fuck Cal?!" He screams. "Michael you wouldn't quit" I say quietly. And look down at my feet while he's at least a foot away from me. "Oh wow how dramatic" he spits.

This was drunk Michael. And it's pretty scary. But I lost all my patience. "Are you serious Michael?! Months have passed and all you do is use me for sex and leave me in the morning only to come back at 3am and repeat! I'm sick of it Michael I'm so sick of it I can't do this!" I don't know where this all is coming from but it won't stop. Not until hi reaches for his phone that's on the table and I flinch. Thinking he's gonna hit me.

He softens his eyes and looks at me with worry. "Did you think I was gonna hit you?" He says quietly.

"I wouldn't be surprised at this point Michael" he cups my cheeks.

"Baby I would never" he whispers. I push his hands off and turn my head to let my tears fall. "Michael stop" I sob "you don't even love me anymore and I know it"

"Baby look at me" he says but not daring to touch me. "Cal"

I turn my face and his face is pale and he looks tired. "I'm just a burden to your life Mikey" I whisper.

With no hesitation he hugs me. He wraps his arms around my waist and mine are around his neck. "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you" he murmurs in my neck. "Jesus I love you" he kisses my neck and I just cry into his. "I'm so fucking sorry baby" he said " I've been such a douche and you don't deserve that, hell you deserve the world love" we pull away and he kissed my lips. "Mikey I'm overreacting I'm sorry-"

"No Calum stop okay? Im so sorry" he hugged me one more and held me tighter.

"Mikey I love you"

"I love you too Cal"

-

Short and sucky I know but it's something! Please vote and comment if you're liking these or not it would mean the world to me and make me very happy! <3

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Xx