viii.

Dear Diary,
Today is gonna be kinda boring because I have to go to the doctor for my injuries, me and Dee had to go the prison to pick up Larenz, and my friends are coming over to see how I'm doing. But today, I'm just not in the mood to see them.

"Nia, hurry up, my boyfriend is gonna take us to the hospital!" My aunt yelled for me.

See, the hospital I'm going to is not the same hospital I went last night to see Michel'le, but I have to go because of these injuries.....you know what? Y'all know already so let's not waste time.

I adjusted my furry pink sweater as I added some vaseline on stiches, making them sting.

I hissed as vaseline fell down on the floor. I groaned as I kneeled down and picked it up.

I heard a car honked. "Would you hurry the fuck up, bitch?" I heard Dee's boyfriend yelling at her.

"It's Nia! Girl, we gonna leave you if you can't hurry up!" Dee yelled.

"Fine, fine I'm coming!" I yelled as i limped downstairs and made my way to the door.

"Why the hell you have on that sweater? It's not that cold, you know?" Dee told me as I opened the car door to her boyfriend's vehicle.

"It may be cold in the hospital and the prison faculty." I said as I sat down in the backseat.

Dee sucked her teeth as she sat next to her boyfriend, and we headed off to the hospital.

*****

[A/N: so, this scene is about to get confusing for some of y'all I guess.....lol. but the hospital Nia and her aunt is going to is the same hospital where eazy died in (he won't die in this story) which was Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Now, Where she met Michel'le was in another hospital that I don't know of but I know it's in Compton ajsbsba SJSNSJSSJ]

Oh and btw, I'm skipping the hospital scene to the prison scene cause I'm tryna make this chapter go to at least 1000 words so....okay I'm wasting your time lemme leave LMFAO.THIS WAS FOR NOTHING REALLY. :(

By 2 hours later, we left the hospital. The doctor fixed my nose, well it's not perfectly fixed, but he just put some Eurecin cream and a bandage for it to heal.

But anyways, Me, Dee and some other dude were on our way to pick up my cousin: Larenz.

He always used to get into trouble, and he nearly got me killed one time because he didn't have time to pay some brick dealer's money, yet he has the audacity to kill someone over money and go to jail for only half a year. His time was supposed to be 2, but they're releasing him because of "good behavior."

When we get there, he better not come inside this car with some problems, cause this is not the time at all.

I laid my back down in the backseat of the car and started to take a small nap. But that nap didn't happen, Dee and her boyfriend were too busy quarreling on the way to the prison.

"No, first of all, you have no right to talk to any female human being, and I don't give a flying fuck if that female is even family!" Dee barked at him as she read her magazine.

"Bitch, why you grilling on me for? So I can't even talk to my mama?" He replied back as he sucked his teeth and cursed under his breath.

"Fuck you said? Don't be saying some shit under your shit ass breath, now!" Dee yelled at him.

They continued to quarrel, I just had to cover my ears and lay down in annoyance as they kept going until we reached to the prison faculty.

"Nia, sit your ass up we're here!" Dee yelled as she opened the door and closed it in anger. "Fucking mut, shouldn't have invited you to my house, anyways...." Dee complained.