xiv.

It was Saturday morning and I was getting ready for my college trip for UOC. It's one of my choices to go to college, but I'm truly sure that it won't be the first.

My pager beeped, I looked and it said 264, which meant it was Eric calling.

"Oh, I'm getting ready." I responded as I picked up my pager.

"I'm outside your house, you know that? And your porch is so nice." He complimented as I chuckled.

"That early?" I questioned as I walked outside with my pink hello kitty pajamas on.

I looked at my left and saw Eric staring at me as I smiled. "Can you wait for like 20 minutes? I have to finish up changing before we go."

"Damn, you still ain't dressed?" He questioned.

I shook my head in yes. "Well, I can't just put on some clothes and that's it. I need to do my makeup, wash my face, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera." I added on as he sighed.

"But I don't want you to stay outside here, it's getting more cold." I warned.

He stood up and walked inside my house, following me to my room.

"Where's the rat at?" Eric commented, regarding to Larenz.

"Eh, he went out to hang with some bloods." I replied.

"He still gangbangs?" Eric questioned in disgust.

"Well, unfortunately." I replied.

"This your room?" He questioned in amazement as I started to place my clothes down on my bed.

"Yeah, it's not that big though." I added as he nodded his head.

He went to my album collection and his eyes were brighting up through every album he flipped through.

"Yo, you got some good joints in this collection. Look at how many classics are in this bitch." He said as he held a Kool and The Gang album.

I laughed. "You can keep some if you want."

He gave me a staggered look, then smiled. "You're bugging, you really want me to keep one of these?"

"Key word: some and I never listened or opened some of the albums so you can have some." I repeated as he walked up behind me and placed his arms around my waist.

I was too busy blushing and giggling as he started to kiss my neck. "Mmm, I need to get dressed."

"Your clothes can wait, let's just chill for a bit." He replied when he continued to kiss my neck.

I placed my hand on his neck. "I'll dress quickly, I promise." I said as he sighed and gave a pout.

"Aw, don't be sad." I teased as I laughed.

"So, you said that Jada was coming with us today, where is she?" He complained.

"Eric, I don't know. I'll call her when I get dressed." I said as I started to take off my hello kitty pajama pants.

"Mm, hm." He hummed as he stared.

I scoffed. "May you please do me a favor and step out of the room for a minute, please?" I obliged as he rubbed his chin hairs.

"Oh, why? There's nothing wrong seeing you taking your pants off." He said as he smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Fine, but cover your eyes and don't look through your hands before I'm gonna-"

"Gonna what?"

"Hurt you." I replied as he gave a funny laugh.

"Why do you laugh like that?" I questioned as I smiled.