xxxvi.

February 10th, 1989.

"Nasty ass hoe."

"Dirty ass bitch. "

"Scandalous hoe. "

And those other remarks and insults has been aiming at me since i placed my foot in this school earlier this morning. It's been almost a month since me and Eric broke up. Friendships were ruined, lies took over, and enemies were eventually formed.

Since the incident that happened about 3 weeks ago, Eric and his crew never talked to me, except for Q and Raheem. They said that the reason why the rest of the boys are not talking to me anymore is because Eric forced them not to, which made me realize that nowadays, everyone wants to lick each other's crusty asses.

But I'm only talking to Q and Raheem, since they also said that Eric tried to force them not to speak to me, until a few days ago, and Eric told them to never speak to him and the rest of the crew again. Obviously, they didn't care.

For Pac, I'm trying my best to ignore him right now, since he's one of the reasons why he ignited that nasty event back in January, but he keeps coming up to me. The only remarks we gave each other is a simple and basic, "hi," "hey," or "catch you later." Other than that, our friendship is officially down the drain.

To add more flames to the fire, Aaliyah is moving in less than a week, which makes me sad since I didn't receive that much time to get to know her more better, since she came around when winter was starting.

And for Kim, she's unfortunately taking a break from Cube, since he wants to follow Eric around so much, he's been acting up lately. Cursing her out, embarrassing her in public, and he even tried to make her show off to the rest of the boys, and I knew Kim wasn't getting down with that. She gassed up my phone all last night, constantly speaking about how she broke up with him, with a little emotion in her tone, but with a little taste of ruthlessness also.

But back at home, things are starting to get more easier, well, for Dee. The reason why she isn't around home that much is because she has a new job as a nurse in a nursing home for the elderly, and they pay her $20 an hour (she works 8 hours a week) for a whole week, bringing the sum up to $160 by Friday, which is actually great. To add on, she broke up with Nino recently last night, and no emotions or feelings from her came out, and that was day when everyone in the house was fulfilled of excitement and joy that the tramp was gone.

As for me, everyone is ignoring me except for Q, Raheem, Kim, Aaliyah, Pac, and kind of Larenz. Michel'le was too dick complexed to even speak with me, so she's technically cancelled from my life, for now.

But back to school, I've been hearing rumors spreading around that Tatyana was back with Eric, and they reunited back at his house about a week ago, and Tatyana wants to speak with me at lunch or whenever I see her to "discuss" some things with her. As if that's gonna happen.

The 3rd period bell rung as the hallway was filled with rapid movement and low murmurs, while I made my way to Chemistry. As I did, my "as if" thought came to life, when Tatyana suddenly came in front of my face, surprising me that she isn't in her cheerleading uniform today.

"Hi! Um....-"

"It's Nia, remember?" I corrected her as she just gave a nonchalant nod.