li.

"Oh my god! Oh my, g-g-Eric, hold me!" I screamed and bellowed at Eric as we dangled upside for about 3 minutes now.

"Would you quit screaming? That nigga is gonna put us down in just minute, so just chill out---"

"Chill out? You want me to dangle around here upside down, and just chill out? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I angrily yelled at him.

"Man, I swear to god, you're a pussy."

"Yo' mama." I hissed at him, before I felt myself being pulled down to where something seemed to look like one of those inflatable color things, like those inflatable houses that the little kids play in and the next thing you know they're gone in the wind with the house flying around everywhere.

A few seconds later, we were dropped into that inflatable thing, and our bodies were moved by the waves from it. I tried to get up, but I always fall back down on the inflatable cushion. Oh, yeah. It's a inflatable cushion. A really huge one though.

The waves from the cushion stopped all of a sudden, which gave me the chance to get on up outta here and try to get away from Eric as far as possible. I got out of the cushion and took off all the material that was around my waist. I dropped it to the sandy ground and walked quickly away from Eric.

I can still hear Eric's constant calls for me to turn around and talk to him behind me as I walked to where the basketball court was. I saw everyone there, watching and playing basketball. As I did that, I felt a little unease in my stomach. Then it got worse when it started making noises, and it wasn't because I was hungry.

I went to a nearby garbage can and started to throw up, it's the food that I probably ate before I got on that terrifying ride. I'm never eating here again.

I felt someone pat on my back as I did my business. It was obvious who it was.

"Damn! You ate that much tenders?" I heard Eric say in a disgusted way, holding his nose.

"Shut up!" I yelled, before I continued to puke in between coughs.

"C'mon, let's roll to the bathroom, this food got you coughing and throwing up and shit." He held my arms, and walked me to the bathroom as I wiped my mouth.

"Don't wipe your mouth!"

"Why? You want people to see my throw up all over my chin and mouth?"

"You shoulda just asked for a napkin, but you wanna be nasty so--"
"Eric, I think I can walk to the bathroom alone, please. I ain't got no time for your comments, alright?"

"I was just saying." He bluntly says, before we made it to the bathroom.

He opened the door, but I stopped him. "E, this is the girls room, I think it ain't part of your business."

Eric gave me a small smirk, before, without thinking, walking inside the bathroom. Less than a second, I heard loud screams fro the bathroom, with two girls pushing Eric out.

"Bitch, the fuck is wrong with you? Pushing me out of the goddamn bathroom because I came inside? I would oughta slap the shit outta you right--" He then stopped his rant to the two girls when he realized that one of the girls was Regina. Never heard that name in a while.

"Nigga, I dare your ass to touch me! I'll put yo' black ass in handcuffs!" One of the girls who pushed him clapped back.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up--"

"Or what, nigga? You and your little musty homegirl over here ain't got no right to come inside!" Regina barked at Eric.

"Bitch, ain't you and your little crew supposed to be doing time in the pen?"