liv.

no one's perpesctive.

A few minutes after the fires were shot, Nia's friends were inside the ballroom, frightened and perplexed about what was going on outside.

Some people were crying and screaming for help, as her friends heard the ambulance outside. Jada was the one who was freaking out the most.

"What's going on? What's happening? Where's Nia?" She bellowed as Pac tries to calm her down by holding her hand, while Jada cried in worry.

"Calm down, calm down, don't go outside." Pac warned her, but Jada pushed Pac's hands away and ran outside, as Eric called her.

"Aye, what the fuck is going on? Why everyone yelling? Somebody got shot?" Eric questions in a bellowing tone.

"I think someone did got shot, man. I hear them ambulances." Raheem replies as he walked to the exit of the ballroom with the rest of the boys who were curious.

Jada and the boys were bumped into Larenz, who had blood all over his white vest. That's when Jada started to lose her temper and her mind.

"What the fuck is going on? You got shot?" Jada yells at Larenz.

"No, man. It's Nia, she got shot." Larenz told them as his voice started to choke up, while Jada and Kim screamed, before trying to run out to the bloody scene, but Larenz grabbed her by the waist.

"She's dead, man! I think she's dead!" Larenz yelled, as Jada let go of Larenz's grip, while Eric and everyone else ran off to the scene.

Jada froze in place as she saw Nia's unresponsive body being carried out in by the medics. She had a gas mask that veiled her nose and mouth, as the medics told everyone to move out of the way.

Eric shoved everyone in his way and ran towards where Nia was being carried. He saw the unconscious Nia and the massive blood that veiled her peach dress. And at that moment, he knew she wasn't gonna make it.

He followed her into the ambulance but a medic stopped him, telling him that no one should be around someone who was in very critical condition.

"Fuck that shit, man! I wanna see my girl! Who the fuck shot her? Who in the fuck fucking shot her?" Eric bellows in rage as Dre held him back.

"C'mon man, we can get to the hospital and see her!" Dre told him, as Eric lost his grip.

"But what if she ain't never gonna make it to the hospital? What if she's dead?" Eric barks, as he heard Jada's screams and cries while she kneed down on the floor.

Pac just stood there. Frozen. He couldn't believe that his best friend was shot and now was in very critical condition, that she may not even make it to the hospital. He heard the ambulance leave to where the hospital was. As he heard the ambulance sirens, he started yelling in rage.

"Nah, fuck that shit! Who was the goddamn motherfucker that shot her? I dare y'all asses to come out and fuck with me! I dare one of y'all asses to bust a cap in my ass! I dare y'all!" He growled in rage as Q told him to chill out.

"You yelling like this isn't gonna make shit better, let's roll to the hospital and see what's happening with her!" Q told Pac, Eric agreed by telling everyone to get inside his BMW, where he can see some of the blood stains, that were from Nia.

Kim, Cube, Ren, Dre, Jada, Michel'le, Raheem, Q, Larenz and Yella squeezed in together in the backseat, while Pac took the from seat and Eric had the driving seat. Jada's whimpers and cries were heard from the back, while, respectively, Larenz calmed her down.

"Why did someone had to shoot her? Why her? Why it had to be fucking her?" Jada cursed out loud, before she went back to her hysterical cries. Kim was too busy sniffling amd whimpering about the scene while she laid her head on Cube's chest.