xxii

A/N: I suggest y'all to play as you read. I wish I can add the audio to the dialogue in the story but the wattpad authorities removed it :(

Nia's POV
I heard Everybody Get Up by Salt-N-Pepa blasting as I felt myself getting a little drowsy and dizzy.

"Uh, Jordan? I think we need to stop dancing." I said quietly as Jordan energeticly danced.

"C'mon, Nia! This my song!" Jordan yelled as he ridiculously danced.

I was on my way to the couch, but I felt a hard grip on my arm. "Don't be sitting around." I heard Jordan say as I smelled his funky alcoholic breath.

He's probably drunk.

"Jordan, I feel dizzy, I can't see anything now." I complained as I placed my hand on my aching forehead.

I heard him suck his teeth. "Fine, whatever." He replied as he rolled his eyes and sat me down on a comfy couch.

I continued to moan in pain as I heard Jordan snickering.

"W-w-what's so.....funny?" I stuttered between my question to Jordan as he continued to snicker.

I saw a faint tall figure walk up to Jordan then dapping him as he sat next to him. I couldn't see so well because my vison started to get even more blurry.

"Ay, you got that shorty stoned?" He asked Jordan as they both snickered.

"Hell, yeah. Hold up a sec and help me take her upstairs to a room, cool?" I faintly heard Jordan say as I felt my legs getting gripped and carried upstairs.

I moaned softly in pain as my forehead ached and my vison was getting worse.

Next thing I knew, I was upstairs in a hallway where there was just me, Jordan and some other dude.

I felt myself being thrown on the ground impetuously as I heard Jordan and his friend snicker.

"Ay, yo, yo, I'm gonna knock this bitch's ass out, you know what I'm saying?" I heard Jordan say to his friend.

"No!" I yelled as my forehead was still aching and my vison was just horrible.

All I saw was two blurry figures. "Shut the fuck up, man." Jordan yelled back as I heard his friend snicker.

"N-n-no!" I stuttered as I tried to get up.

"Bitch shut your goddamn mouth!" I heard his friend yell as he pushed me near a wall.

"But anyways, I'm a tell you something. I'ma fuck her. I'ma take her up in the room-" Jordan told the mysterious boy as he chuckled and dapped him.

"We finna fuck the shit outta these high school bitches, man." I heard the boy say as they continued laughing.

"Stop, no! N-n-no!" I continued to stutter as I crawled on the floor with my blurry vison.

"Bitch, and where the fuck you think you're going?" Jordan yelled as he walked in front of me.

"Let me....l-l-let me..." I trailed off my words as I laid on the floor with my horrendous headache.

"Let you what? I'm let you suck this dick, that's what I'm gonna let you do!" Jordan yelled as the boy continued to laugh.

"So, what's good honey? You ready for some college dick?" The boy remarked rudely as he started to touch my thigh.

"No, please! Help!" I yelled as I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"Bitch, shut your ass up!" Jordan growled at me as everything nearly turned black.

As I saw my vison getting worser than before, I saw a short figure with a black hat and a tall figure with the same hat also