xxxii.

A/N: OHNYGOD please play the music in the MM. I love this song so much I've been listening to it for about a year now. You'll fall in love with it, I promise. Adina is so underrated tbh.

An hour past by, and the sun was setting as everyone was sitting around at Pac's crib, some eating pizza, some hitting some joints and crackling, making idiotic comments and jokes.

I sat on Eric's lap as he slowly puffed the funky smell of smoke onto the air, making my nose flare a bit and scrunching my face in disgust.

"Eric, put that thing away, it stinks." I got up and squeezed my nose with my index finger and thumb as he continued to smoke.

The only people that aren't drunk or high is Pac ,Dre, Kim, Q, and well, me.

The rest just drifted themselves to another world of their own. I walked towards the television screen and turned it on, as the news appeared on the screen.

I scoffed in disgust then turned where Kim sat as she stuffed her mouth with pepperoni pizza.

I sat right next to her as she shifted to the left to give me space to sit comfortably.

"So....I heard Aaliyah's birthday is coming up." I mentioned as everyone looked at me.

"So?" Yella nonchalantly replies as he gave another hit to his joint.

"It ain't our business." Cube chimed in as he gave a few chuckles, before going back to obnoxiously puffing his joint.

"Well, Aaliyah is our frien--"

"Our friend? Pssh, yeah right." Raheem says groggily with a smirk as he puffed his joint.

"I don't know what y'all got against her, I mean, what did she do wrong?" I asked them with crossed arms. I guess they're way too gassed up, or they're probably riding on Pac's dick right now because Aaliyah broke up with him. For the 3rd time, I think.

I am so confused, they're always confusing.

"Let's order more pizza, where the number at?" Dre quickly changed the topic as I rolled my eyes.

"Stupid asses." Kim mumbled as she made her way to the kitchen where Pac was. I continued to watch the news on the T.V screen until someone suddenly changed it to a old horror movie channel.

It showed Friday The 13th, showing the scene where some boy gets viciously decapitated by Jason.

"Pac, turn that shit off, you know a nigga eating here." Q said with disgust as he ate his second slice of pizza.

I cringed as I removed myself in front of the tv screen, I swear, those type of movies that shows people getting mismembered or militated is honestly gross and disgusting.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, it's Friday the 13th nigga, they gonna run a whole marathon of this bitch." Pac remarked as he took a seat on the floor.

"Nia, you still didn't tell me about what happened with you and Jada." Eric unexpectedly brought up in a low raspy voice before coughing.

I purses my lips at his sudden words as I looked down. "E, didn't I tell you this morning that we had a argument back in the hospital and we broken up?"

"Ok.......but that wasn't enough details though." He remarked as I laid my back on the floor.

"Eric, are you high?" I question him as I gazed at his red tears eyes.