xlvii.

April 19th, 1989.

A few days after the incident, me and Ralph didn't talk that much to each other during our time here in The Hamptons. We only talked if we wanted know where Larenz or Dee went, and that's probably about it, and today was our last day and everyone was already packed up.

It was 11 in the morning, and we weren't ready to go yet due to the plane from New York to Los Angeles is 4 hours away from now, so me and Larenz started to take a final look around by going to the beach that was behind the backyard of Latoya's house.

We sat down at the sand as I stared at the afternoon sun, aesthetically shining its rays on the ocean, while Larenz kept telling me some story about the woman he met from the party last night as he smoked some weed, which ruined my meditation.

"So, she asked me if I was in high school, because the bitch thought because of my looks, I looked like I was a sophomore, i mean, do I look like a goddamn sophomore to you?" Larenz questioned me.

"Renz, put that shit away." I nonchalantly told him to put the weed away as I continued to stare at the sun.

"Why? This the best keef I puffed in a while you kno--" Before Larenz finished his sentence, I took his ki's of weed and started to run to the ocean.

"Aye! Where the fuck do you think you going with my keef, man?" Larenz bellowed to me as he ran behind me also.

I threw the bag of weed into the water, before walking back.

"And who the hell took a shit in your breakfast today? What's going with you?" Larenz queried me as he followed behind me.

"Renz, can I tell you something?"

"What's up?"

"Okay, sit." I hand gestured him to sit where we sat before. He sat down before I did the same.

"Okay, so let's say that the woman you met from the party yesterday was supposedly a friend of your....I don't know, father? I'm not sure if you have one."

"I don't know who my father is and I don't give a fuck about what he's doing right now." Renz ruthlessly replied to my comment.

I looked around for a few seconds, before continuing to explicate. "Okay, then let's say guardian. Let's say that the woman was friends with your guardian, right? And then, you start to get more closer to the woman after a few days you guys just met by your guardian. Then, you, your guardian and the woman go on vacation to somewhere exotic and beautiful, you guys have a party that night, and then something bad happens to you whi--"

"Woah, woah, woah. Can you be more like.....I don't know, pacific?"

I scoffed at his dumb interruption with his remark. "It's specific, Renz."

"Yeah, you knew what I meant."

"You know what? Let me not explain any further, me and Ralph kissed a few days ago at the party, end of story."

"You and Ralph did what?"

"We kissed. It was from the cheek to the mouth--"

"Please don't tell me it went to the ass, too." Larenz interrupted with a dirty comment.

"Renz, that's nauseating."