xxvi.

A/N: for those who are confused, this chapter was supposed to be published LAST SUNDAY. Which is why the first half of this chapter starts off with a Sunday. In the second half, there's gonna be a time gap which skips to Friday the 16th. (Which was days ago) because of Nia's interview with NYU. So be aware, thanks!

Today was Sunday and our time was up for freshmen week. I thought these 3 days were gonna be calm, but I guess I was proven wrong.

Yesterday was so weird. Having my first argument with Eric was kind of disappointing yet strange for me in my opinion.

I just cannot wait to touch that diary, I have a lot to express from my mind.

I was outside in the cold weather, it was 10am in morning and it was already snowing.

Everyone was already packed and outside, wandering around and deciding which ride should they take home.

"Ay, who finna ride with me? We need one more person!" Raheem yelled towards us. He was in the car with Pac, Q, and Jada.

"Nia volunteers as tribute!" Larenz remarked loudly as of nowhere as he placed his luggage in the back of Eric's car.

I scoffed at his remarks, then rolled my eyes. "Renz, it's too cold for your antics and no, I don't volunteer as whatever you called it." I answered back.

"Nia, please." Jada begged with a pouty face as i looked over to Aaliyah was going into the cab with Michel'le and Dre. Speaking of Michel'le and Dre, I heard that they recently got back together. No wonder why they kept melting each other face's off in the lounge.

I sighed as I crossed my arms. "Aight." I replied as she whispered a "yes."

I grabbed my material from Eric's car, "Eric, I'm going to ride with Jada and them, so I'll hit you up later." I told Eric as he had confusion in his face.

"What? What's wrong with my ride?" Eric questioned.

"There ain't nothing wrong, baby. I promise, I'll call you tonight!" I walked backwards with my stuff as I yelled back at him.

He pursed his lips then gave a smirk. "If you goin', then you better bring this rat with you." Eric commented referring to Renz.

"Fuck this nigga called me? Nigga, we can get it again!" Renz yelled at Eric as Ren held him back.

"Too goddamn cold for this motherfucker." Renz muttered as he went inside.

I gave him a slight smile with a sigh. "He's all yours." I responded with a smile as I got inside the car with Jada and them.

Q carried my stuff to the back of the car as I sat next to Raheem and Jada.

"Welcome to the dark side." Raheem said in a creepy voice.

"We've been waiting for you." Jada also remarked with a creepy voice.

I snickered as Pac gave us weird looks. "Where's Aaliyah?" I questioned.

I looked at Jada and I saw no reaction from her, which was weird because every time when I mention Aaliyah's name, she just acts up or gives eye rolls.

"She's with Dre and Michel'le." Jada answered as I heard the car door open.

Q shoved himself right next to Raheem as he groaned in annoyance. "C'mon, man, don't be pushing with your fat ass self!"

"Fuck you, motherfucker." Q muttered as Pac placed the keys to the ignition and started the car.

Snow continued to fall on the window shield as the car drove on the icy and snow-veiled road. "Uh, Pac? Can you slow down a bit?" Raheem questioned.