€HAPTER 9

The next day,Jiyong drove Seungri back to his house which was greet with shock by his mother and she was really worry why Seungri skipping school cause that not like him.

"What happen?Are you ok dear?" Ms.Lee ask her son worry.

"He was just having headache madam." Jiyong help to lie for Seungri as he can see how Seungri face look when he want to lie to his mother.He know Seungri can't lie to his mother.He love her too much.

"Really?Omo..Dear you should take care of yourself!Don't overworked ok?" His mom advise worry.

"Thank you young man for taking care of Seungri." She smile at Jiyong.

"Its nothing.I love him as a brother.By the way you can call me Jiyong." Jiyong smile.

"Jiyong.What a nice name to handsome person like you." She smile and Jiyong just laugh shy.

"Stay for the lunch before you go Jiyong." Ms.Lee said but Seungri stop her.

"Omma..Don't..He is really rich..We can't manage to cook for him.." Jiyong hit Seungri head lightly when he heard what he was whispering to his mom.

"This panda...Don't worry madam...I eat anything you cook and I believe it will be delicious as your face seems so sweet." Jiyong said make Seungri mother laugh.

"Aigooo...Alright wait a while..I'm gonna prepare it ok?Ri..You accompany him for a while ok?" Then his mom walk to the kitchen.

"Why you hit me!?" Seungri said sulking.

"Cause you are talking something weird about me." Jiyong said not giving up.

"Its not weird.Its true you are rich and you eat expensive food." Seungri said.

"Yeah you are right only I only like to eat rich food." Jiyong said looking down.

"See...Then I'm going to tell my mum to.."

"But rich of love and warmness." Seungri stop and he look at Jiyong that was now looking to the floor.

"Jiyong...Hyung?" Seungri call him sudden as the feeling of guilt

"Since I was a child,my parents was busy working and have no time for me but they make sure I eat all expensive food and wear all branded things to make me happy.But,it had been really long time to eat mother food.I always have to eat the chief food that they hire at my house.When I get older and decide to move out,they keep me happy with money into my bank but never visit me.So I eat outside food.I just got to eat home made food when I went to Youngbae,Daesung or Top hyung house."

Jiyong said tears flowing out from his eyes.
Seungri feel so bad about asking him about it.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry hyung..I don't know.." Seungri quickly hug Jiyong and for the first time he was the one who was comforting him.

"Kids!Food ready!" Jiyong quickly wipe away his tears and sigh heavily then smile and walk to the kitchen with Seungri guide.

"Sit Jiyong.." Ms.Lee said smiling while passing him a bowl of rice.

"Omma?Where is appa?" Just then Mr.Lee came home from his work to have lunch with his family.

"Yeobo!Hey Seungri and....Who is this handsome boy?" Mr.Lee smile warmly and Jiyong quickly greet him.

"He is Jiyong hyung!My friend and big brother!" Seungri happily introduced Jiyong which make Mr and Ms Lee look at each other shock but then smile toward Seungri.

"Jiyong eat this kimchi..It was new." Ms.Lee put some into his bowl and her husband.

"Omma what about meee." Seungri sulking.

"Aigoo...My baby..Take this..You need more..." Ms.Lee gave her one and only son kimchi and feed him some fried egg.

"Yeobo...How about me?" Suddenly Mr.Lee ask making cute face toward Ms.Lee and make everyone at the table laugh.

"Aigo...Open your mouth..Train is comingg.." Ms.Lee said like a mother giving rice to her children and Mr.Lee accept it happily.

Jiyong just watch how close the family is and how happy they were eventhough they are not rich.Now he can understand why Seungri hide his pain away from his parents.

Ms.Lee realize how Jiyong face sadden when he saw their family.Actually,she heard what both of them was talking at the living room before she call them for lunch.

"Jiyong-sshi?" Jiyong lift up his head to meet a pair of chopstick with meat offered by Ms.Lee with the warm smile she can give.Jiyong look over to Seungri which just nodded at him signalling 'its ok'.

Jiyong slowly open his mouth and let Ms.Lee feed him and all of them laugh together cause Jiyong face was so cute.

"Thank..Thank you madam.." Jiyong said really happy.

"Jiyong call me omma ok?" Jiyong lift up his head shock and happy.

"Call me appa too." Then Mr.Lee said make he feel so extremely happy until he finally cry.

"Aigoo...Jiyong hyung..Don't cry..Its ok.." Seungri quickly stand up,run to Jiyong and hug him patting his head as how he like to do to Seungri.

Seungri smile to his parents cause he know his mom overheard what they are talking just now.

After finish the lunch,Jiyong help to send Mr.Lee to work as well excuse himself away to go home.

"Meet you at school tommorow.And take care ok?Don't forget to eat the medicines as well.And don't stress up yourself.Arasso?" Jiyong said scolding but in a joke way with Seungri and te boy just nodded and waving goodbye to him after then he walk in and lock the door then walk toward his mom and sit beside her.

"He was really a nice guy Seungri.I'm happy you have a friend like that.Take care of him well ok?" His mom said smiling and Seungri just nodded then fall asleep in his mom embrace comfortably.

TO BE CONTINUED.