€HAPTER 45

Seungri was feeling really tired as he was walking around the Seoul and he seriously don't know where to go.He can't goes back to his parents house cause it will make they worry about him.

Seungri eyes wander around and he start to feel really dizzy cause of the tiredness.He sit on a bus stop and have some rest there.

'Where should I go?' Seungri thought worry.

Seungri eyes wander around then he found a coffee shop that want a worker and they was reserved a room in the building for the workers.

Seungri walk slowly to the shop and walk in.That place was so warm and smell like at home.

"Welcome sir." A pretty girl smile and welcome Seungri.

"I'm sorry but I'm here for the wanted worker." Seungri said smile back.

"Owhh..Please wait a while I will call the boss for you." That girl offer Seungri a sit and cup of warm water while he was waiting.

"Hello there young boy." Seungri turn around to see a heartwarming smile from a guy and he guess that was the boss.

"So I heard you are here for a work.So what is your speaciality?" That guy ask after sitting down infront of Seungri.

"Uhm...I was homeless now..I can do anything you order me.." Seungri smile surrender since he didn't have any experience in working.

"Owh...Its ok..You are working here now and treat every worker here like a family alright?Don't worry I'm not a big head boss.You can call me Lay hyung." That guy smile honest and Seungri just smile back.

"Xiumin!Can you help showing this pretty boy?" He look at Seungri.

"Ah...Seungri." Seungri smile.

"Show Seungri his room upstairs and help him with the bag.He seems walk far.Chen could you please prepare some dinner for this boy?And Lisa bring a warm milk." Seungri was about to decline but Lay reply fast.

"Don't worry,all my workers can eat here freely since you work for me." He smile and Seungri just feel really grateful to enter this shop.

He walk upstairs with Xiumin helping him.
"So...You will be sharing a room with me..Is it ok?Or you want to sleep with Chen?" Xiumin ask not letting Seungri feel uncomfortable.

"Noo...I'm ok sleeping with you.." Seungri smile then he lead Seungri to a room and after that Seungri went to have a dinner,get to know all the workers and get well with all of them then he went to rest and start working tomorrow.

Seungri sit on the single bed slowly then pulled out his phone that he head been off since the last call from Jiyong.

After the phone turn on there were lots of calls,messages and voice message from sort of people.

From : Jiyong Hyung
Maknae!Where did you go?!I'm so sorry!!Please come back!Please I'm freaking worry!!Where are you!Why didn't you tell me about the weak heart disease!!Seungri..I'm the one who wrong I apologize for that!!Please come back..You are sick..Please Baby Panda..

From : Youngbae Hyung
Seungri...Please come back..I just scold you a bit..You don't have to runaway like this.Please..Jiyong was going crazy when you was suddenly run like this.And freaking weak heart disease?!Seungri!!

From : Daesung Hyung
Panda!!!Where did you go!!All the hyung was really worry searching for you all around the Seoul!Please come back..You will get stolen...Because you are a cute panda..Come back..Everyone is worry...Baby panda yaaah!!

From : Top Hyung
Ri..I know something had happen between you and Jiyong..And Youngbae had told me about the cheating things and I actually scold him for believing that you really did that on purpose.I still believe in you Seungri.I understand if you want to find some air but you left all the medicines.And weak heart?Maknae...We are worry you will get sick.Come back home please..don't torture yourself like this.

Seungri sigh and tears was escaping again.

'I make everyone worried.I am a burden even when I walk out from that house already.Why?Why can't you guys just left me alone?'

Seungri thought crying alone.

Xiumin enter the room and was shock to see Seungri crying.

"Hey?Seungri are you ok?"

Xiumin sit beside Seungri on the bed and pat his back.

"I'm here if you want to tell up some story..I'm always here..Remember what Lay hyung said?We are family."

Xiumin smile and Seungri reply the smile but then cry again.He decide to just tell everything to Xiumin because maybe he can help Seungri to lighten the burden.

"Seungri...I know thing is hard for you..But running won't solved the problems.You need to tell them about this."

Xiumin advices him.

"I can't break the order.Or all of them will be in danger.That person had once done it to one of them until he was admitted to hospital.I can't...I love them so much.."

Seungri said crying hard.

"Its ok..Its ok..You can pour it all out..Its ok..Things will be alright.."

Xiumin let Seungri hug him for such a long time until he fall asleep in his embrace and Xiumin feel bad to wake him up because he look terribly tired.He ended up fall asleep together for the first night.

The next day,Seungri start working at the coffee shop and he feel really weird.Whenever he try to wash the dishes there will be someone come and did it then ask him to be a waiter.

When Seungri was about to carry all the heavy plates,Lay the boss will take it from his hand and ask him to do other light job.

So he ended up being a waiter and serve the drinks.When the packaging for the food arrived none of them allowed him to pick it up when even Lisa the girl help to carry it up.

"Wait...Why is everyone avoiding me to do work?I'm feeling confuse." Seungri talk to Xiumin when he passed him the order.

"Lay hyung told us not to let you do hardwork because you are sick." Xiumin said smile then walk in to pass the orders for the chef.

'What??I didn't tell anybody..' Seungri then decide to talk about it with Lay.

"Uhm..Excuse me Lay hyung..Why didn't you let me do lots of works?I'm not sick at all." Seungri said when he walk in his room.

"Are you sure Seungri?" Lay ask back seems like he really sure Seungri are sick.

"Yes I am.." Seungri said still lying.

"Them I forgive you for lying..." Lay turn around and look toward Seungri right in his eyes making Seungri gaze shaking.

"I know you have leukemia and weak heart disease." Lay said and then he smirk when he saw Seungri shock face.

TO BE CONTINUED.