€HAPTER 32

On the other side of the world,Jiyong was dropping his body on the fluffy bed in his new empty and lonely apartment after all the tiring ceremony of him being a CEO.

He look into his phone and look at Seungri social media account but there was no update.It had been a long time since Seungri update his account.And it make Jiyong feel uneasy cause he want to know what did he do in his daily day.

Jiyong throw his phone back on the bed and ruffling his hair stress thinking about the fight he had with one of the connected people with the Kwon Company.

Flash to the back.

"Mr.Kwon Jiyong.You should take our company project or we will waste million Won when we are building it and testing it to make sure it work.You need to take it in your project list!" One of the man from this unknown shared company with Kwon.

"I'm sorry.But your product is dangerous.Kwon Company don't want to take dangerous step and blacking our company name.If you don't want you money go to waste,you should build something that worth to be take into this project deal.Not a stupid fucking trash." Jiyong said frustrated with this dealer.

"You said trash!!?You son of a bitch!Do you know how much pain and energy we waste just to meet your expectation needing you fucking selfish whore!" That guy said lost in control and was running toward Jiyong to attack him angry.

Suddenly a pair of security guard busted in the room and grab the guy away from the Ceo Jiyong.

"Please throw this trash outside and make sure he won't comeback here.Oh..And Please tell Lisa to blacklist their company name away from our shared.We don't need rude company like this.Go." Jiyong said stern then the security guard drag that guy that was struggling out of there.

"You!Kwon Jiyong!!You will regret doing all this to me!!I'll get my revenge on you!You brat!!!!" He shout last before the door closed automatically and Jiyong sigh tired then loosening his tie that make he feel so hot and uncomfortable.

End now flash to the front.

Jiyong back to reality when he remember about Seungri.He feel so sad and stupid for saying all that things to Seungri.He think about Seungri until he was drove off to sleep missing him.

Youngbae walk in to see Seungri sleeping cutely on the sofa hugging himself with the phone beside him still on.Youngbae walk toward him and take the phone.He was so surprised and feel sad for Seungri.He sleeping with the picture of him and Jiyong together smiling.Youngbae look at his face closely and he sigh.He had been crying again.He can saw the tears stain on his cheeks and eyelash.Youngbae off the phone then slide it into Seungri pocket then he pick him up in bridal style and carry him to the bedroom to let him rest comfortably.

The next morning,Youngbae and Seungri get breakfast together then walk to school together.When they arrived,suddenly a teacher ask for Youngbae so he ended up leaving Seungri alone with lots of apologize to the cute boy that just smile and said everything is ok.Seungri walk in the hall looking down as usual but somehow luck doesn't belong to him.

Suddenly he can hear girls talking like ditching him.

"Who ever want to be friend with a trash like him?"

"He never know his place.He is just as a level of a beggar."

"He was a CEO.Did he so stupid to expect to be friend with people such high level?"

"Never be friend.He was forever alone." He hold his feeling and shut his eyes.All the words.All the harsh words.Its too sad to be true.Seungri was struggling to stop the voices in his head.The voices that long time hasn't visit him.When he was sinking in the pain of people words,suddenly he feel breathless and dizzy.He try to walk forward but he can't walk straight.He feel like his oxygen was running out.

"Somebody...Ple...please...I..I.can't.. breathe..." Seungri said sitting down on the floor trying to get some air but failed.

"Seungri!" Seungri heard his name was called but he can't see who is it cause his eyes was getting blurry.

"Hold on!Its ok..I'm here..I'll take care of you.." That person said then Seungri can feel he was lift up and was carried to a place who know where then he passed out.

After 2 hours of waiting,finally Seungri wake up.

"Where...Where am I?What..What happen?" Seungri mumble trying to figure out the place.

"You are at the infirmary room.I run you here.Are you ok?The doctor said you were stressing out your body too much.Is everything ok?You are making me worry." Seungri head turn the voice to saw Kai folding his hand on his chest and looking at him concern and somehow angry?

"Owh..Its ok..I just...have a little bit of problems..Its can be solve if..."

"It was because of that guy Jiyong right?" Seungri stopped as Kai said his name cause somehow that name make his heart feel really hurt.

"How do you.."

"I saw it...In the television...And its had been a long time since he was with you..Did you guys fight?" Kai ask pulling the chair and sit on it to be more near to Seungri.

"I..don't know...He..Just dissapear like that...Maybe..people was right...Maybe my level was too low for someone like him...Furthermore..I am useless and..." Seungri stop as Kai suddenly kiss him.On the lips.

Seungri static as a statue and Kai try to deepen the kiss and right at the same time Youngbae and Daesung walk in the room just after a run.

"Yah!!What are you doing to Seungri!" Youngbae shout shock then he pulled Kai away and Daesung was trying to help Seungri left his shock world.

"You son of a bitch!Can you just don't disturb him!" Youngbae said was about to punch Kai but Seungri quickly shout for him to stop.

"Hyung!Stop!!He was helping me when I faint just now at the corridor!" Seungri said and Youngbae look at him again and quickly let go of Kai and walk to Seungri.

"What happen Ri?Why you suddenly faint?Did you eat the medicines I gave you?" Youngbae ask feeling unsure.

"Yes I did...I don't know...It feel that I didn't get to breathe in the oxygen." Seungri said and Youngbae just patted him.

"Seungri..I hope you will get well soon..I'll be there if you need me..I'll excuse myself first.See you." Kai said smiling and Seungri just awkwardly reply the smile.

"Come on Ri..We'll get you home back..Maybe you are still tired." Youngbae patted his head and Seungri just smile.When he was about to walk off from the bed suddenly Seungri change his soul with Seunghyun.

"Youngbae hyung?Daesung hyung?" Both of them turn their head shock to see Seunghyun cause it had been a long time.

"Seunghyun!What makes you here?" Youngbae ask.

"Can...Can you bring me to Jiyong hyung?" All of them suddenly get silence.

"Why?" Daesung ask.

"I had something to tell..And its really important." Seunghyun said and Youngbae and Daesung look at each other and just nodded then drove him to Jiyong office.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Omo!!Why did Seunghyun suddenly want to meet Jiyong?Hehe....Readers are missing...People are leaving...I'm so sad...I'm sorry guys...Maybe I'm really a bad author for making you guys wait....I'm really sorry :'(