€HAPTER 38

Day goes by,Jiyong keep on coming home late.Sometimes he didn't even come back for 2 or 3 days as the reason of working.

Seungri was starting he and Jiyong was drifting far apart from each other again.He always want to talk about it to Jiyong but he usually got declined cause Jiyong is tired and he said they will talk tommorow but soon the next morning he will be gone to work.

Youngbae on the other side keep on feeling insecure when he walk around Seungri.He feel like somebody is following that boy and he try his best to stay near with the boy any second any time to make sure Seungri was safe.

That day,Seungri decide to talk about all this to Jiyong.He can't deny it anymore.He want to know why are both of them getting distant like this.

"Jiyong hyung...Can i talk to you?Tonight?" Seungri said when Jiyong just reach home and walk loosening his tie.

"Can we talk about it tommorow Seungri?I'm seriously dead tired.Ok baby?" Jiyong said but there were no feel in his words.It was all by force.

"Hyung..Why did we become so distant?" Seungri said making Jiyong stop moving.

"Seungri...I'm sorry..But I had been working now...Its kinda tiring me out..If you can..Can you please...You know?Give me some space sometimes to relax.." Jiyong said ruffling his hair stress.

"Hyung...You always avoid it when I said I want to talk but you will dissapear the next morning.If I did something wrong you can just tell me.Don't let me feel like this." Seungri said cry in the dark.

"You know what...I'm so tired of all this crap...Working so hard at the company and then come back home to be nagged every single day.I didn't raise well to go through all this.I had my own life you know?" Jiyong  said sound frustrated.

"Hyung..I wasn't nagging...I tell cause I'm...scared.....I'm scared you will leave me.." Seungri said and now Jiyong can clearly hear his voice sobbing.

"Stop crying...Why?" Jiyong turn around to face Seungri.

"Why do you easily cry Seungri?Can you just once be a gentleman!?Why do you keep crying?If all this small things hurt you,how are you going to endure something harder then this?!Then what?You going to start all the cuttings again!?Like that?!" Seungri held his own mouth shock and Jiyong step aback shocked either with what he just said.

"Hy...Hyung..Why...why did you..became so...scary?" Seungri ask cracking.

"I will not be like this if you stop whining 'Hyung I'm scared' , 'Hyung I miss you' and bla bla bla..I'm tired...I got so much works at company.Give me a break Seungri!" Jiyong shout then walk inside the room both of them are sharing and left Seungri alone sobbing alone at the living room hugging his knees on the floor.

"Seung...Hyun.." Seungri sobbing while remember the memories when he was crying alone like this,Seunghyun will be there comforting him eventhough he was just a soul without body.

Seungri grab his phone and find a place to hide in the house which is ended up in a closet in the other room that nobody used.Seungri pressed Youngbae phone number and slowly waiting for him to pick it up.

"Hello?Ri??" Youngbae pick up the call.

"Hy..Hyungie..." Seungri burst crying as he heard Youngbae voice.

"Hey?Seungri?What happen?Why are you crying?Ri?" Youngbae start to get worry and he can clearly heard Seungri sobbing in the other side of the phone.

"Hyung...Ji..Jiyong..Hyungie...Is getting..Scary...I'm...Scared..." Seungri try hard to mutter the words.

"Seungri??Hey?Listen..Listen to hyung ok?Calm down..Calm down...Hyung is coming ok?Where are you?Hyung are coming stay safe ok??Where are you?" Youngbae panicly wear his baggy shirt then rush out from his apartment to Jiyong apartment.

"In..The...closet.." Seungri said trying to stay silent as he can.

"Ok...Stay there ok?Hyung is coming..Don't put off the phone...Talk to hyung ok??Seungri?" Youngbae try hard to stay a conversation with Seungri until he press the code in the code locked and rush in the house and walk into the second room and open the closet to see a cute baby panda crying in the closet alone which softened his heart immediately.

"Hey there...Its ok...Its ok..Hyung is here.." Youngbae bend on his knees then offer his hand to Seungri that slowly putting his hand on his hand.

"Hyung...I'm...Scared.." Seungri said then he jump out lightly from the closet and hug Youngbae.

"What happen?Did you guys fight?" Youngbae patted Seungri back trying to calm him down.Seungri just nodded.

"Its ok..Its ok...Hyung here now...You can come out of the closet.." Youngbae smile and help Seungri to walk out from the small closet but Seungri jump in back as soon as he heard Jiyong voice.

"Youngbae??What are you doing here at 2 am in the morning?You should be resting now?" Jiyong said.

"Jiyong..We need to talk..I won't have to come here if you don't scared Seungri.." Youngbae said angry.

"Youngbae..He was freaking a guy and he was big enough to take care of himself...Are you kidding me?I was just telling things to him but the way you said it like I hit him.Stop being over dramatic Bae..I know you are better then this.." Jiyong said sarscatically.

"Jiyong..Do you realize you are changing so much?" Youngbae ask bluntly.

"I didn't change but you guys are.You all become so cold with me what happen?Are you jealous I am a CEO now but you are just a student?" Jiyong said smirking and proud.

"Fuck your jealousy Jiyong.Stop came in people life if you can't manage to take care of them!" Youngbae shout and thats enough for Seungri to walk out from the closet.He had enough.He was tired of all this fight.

"Its ok Youngbae hyung.It..Was me at wrong..I disturb hyung..When he was tired.." Jiyong just proudly staring at Youngbae meaning like 'You lose I win'.

"I won't disturb his private space anymore.I'm sorry for calling hyung here..It might be too much..Next time I will handle my problems by myself.." Seungri said looking down.

"Well done Ri..You learn fast...I'm.proud of my baby.." Jiyong said clapping his hand.

Youngbae look over to Seungri and he can saw his face.

This is the same face he did before all the incident.Shit.Youngbae know Jiyong had woken up the dark aura in Seungri back which he thought already died in Seungri.

TO BE CONTINUED.