€HAPTER 26

The next day,Jiyong wake up to Seungri there were no longer beside him.He wake up and call his name.

"Seungri?Lee Seungri?" He stand up and walk through out the house but he can't find him.Just then he heard a shout from his room bathroom.

"Seungri!" He run toward the door and open it to reveal Seungri with crying face sliding his wrist with a blade and blood was all over the floor.

"Ri!!Stop it!" He quickly take the blade aqay from him and clean his cuts with water.

"You gonna be worry hyung..." Jiyong shock when he heard Seunghyun voice.

"Hyun?Why?Why are you cutting?" Jiyong ask when he look at his eyes and he can see the same stare he give the moment Jiyong close his door right at his face when he ask for somebody to talk past years.

"Why you care when he cuts but not me hyung?" He ask then Jiyong was left dumbfounded.

"You are bad hyung..." He said then Seungri body limp down and Jiyong catch it right at the time.

"Because back then I was so bad hyung Hyun..." He said then carry Seungri up and put his body on the bed and continue to clean the bathroom floor and make sure Seungri didn't realize he had been cutting.

"Hy..Hyung?" Seungri call then Jiyong rushingly walk out from the bathroom to meet Seungri and his face look so pale.

"Ri?Are you ok?" He walk toward him and slide up his sleeves to reveal the cuts.

"Did you realize you are doing this?Ri?" He ask concern and worry.

"I realize it hyung..." Seungri said looking down.

"Why Ri?What happen?Tell hyung if you have any problems.." Jiyong said concern.

"Its not me..Seunghyun said...he feel stress and sad...He ask me...Can he did that...And I let him." Seungri said speaking the truth.

"Why would you allow him Ri?!He can just bring the blade to your vein and cut it!" Jiyong said angry how careless Seungri was with his life.

"Because...i feel like doing it too hyung...Things...get a bit stress up..I'm feeling tired too much..." Seungri said just then Jiyong realize his eyebag was getting darker.

"Seungri...You always have hyung here if you need to talk.Please don't cut anymore...I feel so worry when you did it.." Jiyong said.

"But you didn't stop Hyun when he did that don't you?" Then Jiyong feel.pain in his heart when Seungri said the same thing.

"Ri..I..I didn't know he was doing it!If i know i would have help him!Like how I help you." Jiyong said slightly worry.

"Its ok hyung..I know its your past anyways.." Seungri said then wake up and walk to his bag and started to wear his school uniform.

"Hey!You can't go to school.You need to rest." Jiyong said when he saw Seungri was getting ready.

"I want to go to school.Hyun said he miss how school place was.I want to show it to him." Seungri said then smile at Jiyong.

"Ok..But you need to stay close with hyung alright?" Jiyong said and Seungri just nodded.

After making sure Seungri eat his breakfast they walk out from the apartment and start their journey to school.

"Good morning Seungri!" Youngbae said then patt his head.

"Ri!!I cooked something special for you." Daesung said and show the muffin that he baked this morning specially for him.