€HAPTER 50

Seungri wake up catching his breath hardly.He look around to find Xiumin wasn't on the bed.He look to his phone and it had been a day since he fainted and all of them was expecting he fall asleep.Seungri had to breathe slowly because when he try to breathe hardly he feel his heart was pumping too hard.He prepared his body and walk downstairs to help everyone.

"Seungri..Today you just sit here..And eat or drink anything you want.I want you to just rest today and no doing the chores even waiter alright?" Lay said stern and Seungri just sigh and smile for his hyung that try hard to take care of him.

"You must eat a lot Seungri.You look thin from the first day we meet you.And you sleep a lots yesterday I guess you are really tired and not bother to eat either.Aigo...Take care of yourself Seungri.." Chen said delivering the food and scolding Seungri for not eating properly.

"And to think that today was cold as ice and you wear just one piece thin layer of clothes.What had gotten into you Ri?" Xiumin then scold him to but then wrap his jacket on Seungri body and put a candle near him to keep him warm a bit.

Seungri was eating the food and he was drown into the scenery infront of him.Eventhough for some people it just human passing by but for Seungri its like watching a happy human.He can't be like that.Looking at bunch of school kids and couple that love each other so much.He never had the chance to feel all that.

Seungri sip on his coffee and sigh.

'I miss Jiyong hyung so much.' Suddenly he feel a pain strike to his head and he quiclly put his head down on the table avoid them to see his pain expression.And right at that time,a customer come in and Seungri was to bother with the pain to know who enter the cafe.

"I had been wanting to treat you to a meal.But today we had less space.Can you shared a sit with other customers?" Lay said to that guy smiling.

"I'm ok Lay..I'm not that rich kids." He said then follow Lay to sit at a table with a customers that putting his head on the table who is Seungri.

He just awkwardly sit at the table and Lay excuse himself to went prepared the menu.
He try hard to ignore the boy infront of him but he can't help to notice a blood stain coming from under his face that was on the table.

"He..Hey?Are you ok?" He said then patt Seungri lightly making he wake up his body and quickly apologize to the person infront of him without opening his eyes since the light make his headache worse.

Seungri quickly grab a few lays of tissues and quickly wipe the blood that was dripping from his nose and too busy to see the human infront him that was now too shock like a statue.

"Seungri?" Jiyong said shock and almost lost his breathe.

'I...I found it...I found..I found you Seungri!' Jiyong thought happily but Seungri thought this was a dream because he feel so dizzy and he can't reall think normally but his head feel blank as he heard that voice.

"Seungri?" How much he miss this sexy cute voice.The voice that can calm any heart that was racing.Seungri lift uo his head to see Jiyong,or more he loved to call angel Jiyong was looking at him with tears in eyes.Happiness tears.

"No..No...This can't be..You..You are just my imagination." Seungri shake his head to avoid looking at Jiyong.

"Seungri?I'm really here.See..Look.." Jiyong then take Seungri hand and hold it tenderly then smile toward him.

"I found you..I found you Seungri.Why?Why did you left me?Do you know how worry am I?How crazy I become?I even quit my father company to find you Seungri..I realize I did lots of wrong things to you." Seungri slowly trying to pull back his hand.

'I can't burden you anymore..I had put the end.I can't broke my promise.' But Jiyong pulled the hand back.

"You can stop acting strong.You can stop Seungri...I know..I know it had been really hard for you...i'm so sorry...I'm really sorry..." Jiyong kiss Seungri hand.

"Ji..Jiyong...Hyung..Go away...I'm dying..Its no use now..I will be gone soon.Just let me go..I'm just a burden and useless for you.."

Seungri stand up weakly trying to walk away with his weak body but then Jiyong hold his hand and pulled him to the upstairs after getting the approval look from Lay.He pulled Seungri into his and Xiumin room then force Seungri to sit on the bed and locked the door.

"If you really wanna leave me again..." Jiyong slowly unbutton his clothes while looking at Seungri with tears streaming down his face but Seungri was scared.Jiyong pull of his clothes and Seungri quickly covered his eyes shock.

"...then please kill me first Lee Seungri." Jiyong said then Seungri open his weak eyes to see Jiyong wrist with familiar sight.He look up to Jiyong face and now he can clearly see how broken is him after Seungri left.

"I had been punnishing myself for hurting  you.Every single harsh words that I remember,I did the cutting..And you are right.It feel so good and I can actually forget the pain.But for a while then it will come again and then I cut again..Then again..Then.....Again.." Jiyong said and Seungri quickly pulled his hand and look to the cuts.

"You..You are crazy hyung..Younare cutting at your vein!Did you want to die?!" Seungri shout horror and scared because when he look at Jiyong he saw himself.The weak Seungri.

"Yes I want to die..A life full with regret knowing I might feel like a shit forever of my life never help.I want to die since the day you left." Jiyong said looking down.

"For goodness sake you want to kill yourself for some useless human like me?!!!" Seungri shout angry with Jiyong.

"Same happen when you cut yourself when  some useless bullies bullied you right?" Seungri was taken aback.Jiyong had change so much since the day he left.This Jiyong was so broken and fragile.

"If..You still want me to leave you..." Jiyong walk toward Seungri table and grab a blade for shaving then he slit his wrist infront of Seungri numerous time.

"Hyung stop it!!!" Seungri shout the grab the blade away from Jiyong hand making he stumble and fall on top of Jiyong with blade was in his small hand tight grip that was bleeding.

Both of them was panting heavily since all the words fight they had.

"Never let this become your friend hyung..Never.." Seungri hold the blade tighter and lots of blood was coming out.

"Because at one point,you won't feel anything when you cut through your vein.Yes the oain make you forget the pain.But for the repay it will prison you in a world that had no way out." Seungri said then cry hard in Jiyong embrace.

"I can be in that world,if that means you are there.Together with me." Jiyong said smiling to Seungri with his wrist bleeding he hold Seungri face and wipe his tears that was staining his pale face then he slowly lean forward and kiss his forehead and Seungri close his eyes.Jiyong slowly patted Seungri head like how he used to did it and it make Seungri feel more sad.

"You..Had been a really good boy Seungri..Now...its time to get home and your protection back.I'm here now Seungri.You can now relax in my embrace." Jiyong said then Seungri hug him tight and the last word he said was.

"Hyung..I...Miss..you so...Much...But...I'm dying...and...Nothing can...stop it...I...love you..."

Seungri black out in Jiyong embrace and for the first time after such a long time,he feel safe eventhough he was fainting.Because his warrior are here,to take care of his wound again.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Hhahahaa..So many people got trolled in last chapter..huhuhuuu....Guys follow me please 😣 I saw lots of new readers.Please follow and vote..I keep on updating but you ain't voting and thats not fair...So my dear  babies readers....Pleasee I beg you to follow.me...(Ok sound cheesy) but jeball....I work hard....😢 or maybe not hard enough eh?😥 So tired.........Ok...I will post next chapter only if two of the new readers follow me...Hehehehe...I'm being cruel writer now.Muahahaha...😆😆😆