€HAPTER 29

Seungri wake up feeling not sleepy anymore and he look around to find Jiyong was not beside him.

"Where did he go?" Seungri said still rubbing his cute eyes.

"Hyung!" Seungri shout but no reply.Seungri wake up and walk around the house to find nobody there.He was all alone.He then pick up his phone call him but there was one message from Jiyong.

From:Jiyong Oppa
Ri..Hyung have something to settle with about my family bussines.I will be back soon ok?Use my credit card in the drawer to shop anything you need.I'm so sorry I'll be away for a little while ok?Be a good boy and don't get sick or hurt.Love you baby ❤

Seungri pulled the drawer to find an unlimited credit card there.But he was not all interested in it.He was worry about what coming up with Jiyong family bussines.

Seungri get ready and for the first time after a long time,he need to travel to school alone which make him feel lonely a bit.

Youngbae and the others greet him happily but they start to ask where is Jiyong.

"Ri?Where is Jiyong?" Top ask worry.

"He going back to his family for a while.He said something matter about bussines." Seungri said sound sad.

"Bussines?All this while Kwon never call him for his bussines managing thing.This is weird." Youngbae said and he was the one who know Jiyong the most.

"Maybe he went to visit his parent.Who know?Come on let's not stress out our self.Let's go to class." Daesung said then link Seungri hand and walk together to the classroom.Youngbae stop as he receive a phone call from Jiyong.

"Jiyong?Where did you go?What happen in your family?" Youngbae ask worry.

"Bae..Can you please take care of Seungri for me?I won't be there for a bit long time...And he was still healing..Please.." Jiyong said and his voice sound stress.

"Jiyong don't worry about Seungri..We will not let him be alone at all.Now I am worry about you.Is everything ok?You sound stress?" Youngbae said.

"It..just..I'll tell you later..Please I put my hope in you.Take care of Ri ok?" Jiyong said then hang up the call.

'What happen?' Youngbae keep on thinking the whole day and accompany Seungri in the same time.

Just when Daesung and Seungri was busy studying,Youngbae take this chance to grab Top out of the classroom and talk to him privately.

"Why Bae?" Top ask shock.

"We need to do something.Jiyong is acting strange in the phone call.I'm worry." Youngbae said sound stress.

"What do you mean?" Top ask start to sound worry too.

"His voice sound heavy and tired.I know how his voice will be in his mood.He was having a problem." Youngbae said ruffling his hair frustrated.

"Don't tell the kids especially Seungri..He already look stress when Jiyong dissapear just like this." Top said and Youngbae nodded then both of them was still discussing it and try to figure it out.

At first,they all were not that worry.But now every single one of them was really worry cause now it had been a week since Jiyong dissapear.He also start to reject their call and ignore their messages even Seungri.

Seungri start to miss him a lot and all of them can see that he was starting to distance himself away and talk less.
Even during recess,he won't eat and told them he ate a lot in the morning when yesterday Youngbae check on him in the middle of the night when he was asleep that his fridge was completely empty.He was lying to them about eating.

"Ri...Eat something..You getting thin.." Finally Youngbae ask him really worry.

"Hyung..I'm full.." Seungri said looking away.

"Full or no appetites Ri?I check on you yesterday and your fridge was completely empty.Mind to explain?" Youngbae said starting to be a bit straight to make sure Seungri take care of his health.

"I..I miss Jiyong hyung...That house...Feel empty.." Seungri said finally after a week he keep it.

"Ri..we all are worry where would he be now,what were his doing right now,why suddenly dissaperance but all of us believe Jiyong hae some importants things and he will be back to us like how it used to be ok?" Top said try to make Seungri believe Jiyong back.

"Its ok..I'll move in in Jiyong apartment for a while to accompany you ok?" Youngbae said then put the blanket on Seungri like how Jiyong used to do.

Youngbae walk inside the apartment after buying all sort of things with Seungri and put everything in the kitchen.

"Ri?What do you want to eat?" Youngbae stop as Seungri was sitting in the room looking outside the window.He walk near him and sit beside him to be shock that he was crying.

"Ri?Why are you crying??Tell hyung.." Youngbae said then hug Seungri.

"Hyung..I'm worry..Is Jiyong hyung ok?Is he eat well?Will he come back?Don't he miss me?" Seungri said look in terrible pain and hurt.

"Ri..dont stress yourself..Jiyong will kill me if he know.." Youngbae said laying Seungri on the bed.

"Does he ever care Hyung?" Seungri said then hide his face in the pillow sobbing.Youngbae can just patted his back and sigh.

"Jiyong...you had made this little boy loved you so much..So how can you just dissapear right now without even asking or contacting him?I'm going to punch you if we meet again next time." Youngbae silently noted to himself.

Youngbae lived with Seungri ever since then and he can see Seungri really changing.He no longer happy and cheerful like usual.His body also get thin and pale.

"Hey?Where is your mister protector?Leaving you already?" Cl again came to bully Seungri when she can't no longer see Jiyong beside him.

"See..i told you that you are just a nasty brat..I told you he won't last longer with you..You are..Just..A.piece.of.a.shit." Bom said then push Seungri until he fall then step on his book.Everyone was laughing but Seungri feel blank just collect his books and walk away to the class.

Youngbae hide himself just to see how will Seungri react and he was surprised he didn't even scared or cry because all the bully.

"This is bad...I need to contact Jiyong as soon as I can.." Because Seungri is changing.To the old Seungri.

TO BE CONTINUED .