€HAPTER 39

Since the fight,Jiyong kinda feel happy that Seungri no longer disturbing him or whining this and that and he had decide Seungri had grown up and he was happy for that.

Since the fight,Seungri decide to just endure everything that happen cause Jiyong had done so much and he just need to endure this to repay Jiyong.

Everyday,Seungri wait for Jiyong to come home and have dinner together but its all always dissapointing.Jiyong never came back on time.Sometimes when he came back earlier,he will just said he had eaten and thats enough for Seungri to throw everything.

Different from Jiyong,Youngbae can early see Seungri changing.If you are not coose with him,you will feel like nothing change.But Youngbae realize it.Sometimes when they are laughing,Seungri will look away and for a few second he can see the glitterness of sadness in his eyes.But its turn back to normal after a few second.

Youngbae sometimes keep on checking on Seungri wrist.Scared he might do the cuttings again.But he can't found none.

This day Seungri was keep on getting headache and vomitting.He always want to call Jiyong or anyone to ask for help cause sometimes it hurt so much until he can't walk but then he remember what Jiyong said.

"He was big enough to take care of himself.He should stop burdening us like a child."

He declined the point to call anyone and just endure the pain with painkiller every single times.Soon the painkiller become a routine and need to be there anytime in Seungri bag.

Today was a school day,Seungri wake up as usual to get ready and go to school,as he open his eyes,the feeling of vomitting rushing up making he run to the bathroom fast and make a hard bouncing effect on the bed and wake Jiyong up.

"Ri??Are you ok?" Jiyong ask hearing Seungri vomitting.

"I'm..I'm ok hyung.." Seungri lie as he was holding his stomach enduring the pain.

"Are you sure?If you are not let's go to the hospital." Jiyong walk toward the bathroom to check out on Seungri.

"Nah..Its fine..Go get ready hyung..I'll did the breakfast." Seungri said walking out from the bathroom after the vomitting.

"Lee Seungri." Seungri stop his step as Jiyong call his full name.This is not usual.

Jiyong walk over to Seungri and make him turn his body to face him.Just when he was about to put his hand on Seungri forehead Seungri flinch away and get out from Jiyong grip.

"Don't.Care." Seungri said sternly.

"I just want to check if..." Jiyong stop as Seungri said.

"I was big enough to take care of myself..So stop this..." Seungri walk out leaving Jiyong left dumfounded.

After the breakfast,Jiyong went to work an expecting Seungri to be ok cause he said he can take care of himself.

'He can take care right?' Jiyong thought while droving away.

Seungri was trying to walk and try to prepare to school but the headache was too strong and he decide to skip today and went to hospital.Since the fever seems high,he had trouble in walking alone to the hospital and he was about to open his phone and call somebody but again Jiyong word stop him.

"He was big enough to take care of himself.He should stop burdening us like a child."

Again he put off the phone and try to fight by himself and walk to the hospital.As he reach the hospital deadly,he faint and was drag by the nurse into the treatment room.

After a couple of hours,Seungri open his eyes adjusting to the room light and the smell of ethanol.

"Sir..How do you feel?Any better?" One of the nurses ask him and he just nodded.

"Sir..Can you see me clearly?" Seungri focusing his eyes and he nodded.

"What happen?" Seungri ask after sitting up.

"You faint..Luckily you manage to arrived here first.Why didn't you come with your family?You might get injured in the way here you know." The kind doctor nagged to Seungri but he just look at his palm.

"I was...alone..I had nobody.." Seungri said remembering the words of Jiyong that he always need to be strong for himself.

"Can I ask you?Did you had been taking lots of painkiller nowadays?" The doctor ask suddenly.

"Uhmm..Yeah..I had been feeling painful headache and stomache and I vomit a lots too." Seungri explained.

"I'm scared to tell you..Its the symptom of weak heart..Are you feeling you heart was throbbing hard and feel like someone grab it hard?Or did it skip a beat anytime?" The doctor ask serious.

"Yeah sometimes..But..It can't be..I had been watching and being careful with what I eat doctor..That is impossible." Seungri said remembering how hard he was taking care of his food months before the fight with Jiyong.

"Weak heart doesn't necessary about food.Something stress and depression that put lots of pressure on your body can also be the reason to weak heart disease."
Seungri stay silence.

Yes he agree.He had feel lots of stress after he srart to hide his problems and keep it to himself.

"I had made a check on your body..And the result was..Positive" The doctor try hard to find a way to relay the news correctly.

"Its ok..I'm used to receive news like this..I am a leukemia patient.." Seungri smile faintly remembering how everyone was comforting him when he received the news before.

"Its ok Ri..We can cure it..Just make sure don't stress up yourself and eat healthily ok?This is just the first stage...We can handle it.." The doctor ensure Seungri then he pay for the bill and left the hospital.

'Again...I will be using Jiyong hyung money for my treatment..This is wrong..I shouldn't depend my life on his money..I should work...I should left his apartment..I should live by myself..I'm big enough to take care of myself.' Seungri thought then walk home thinking about the decision he gonna make.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Feeling like wanting to cut again..This is so hard enduring it...